What's new

What did you eat today in Sehri & Iftari

Parathas and pakoras- will there be a before and after pic competition of who has the largest pot-belly end of the month?

When you have a 15-17 Hour fasting, sab khaya piya hazam ho jata hay and you remain smart at the end of the day :)

Day 1
Sehri
Nothing

Iftari
Tomato Pasta & bread/oliveoil

Day 2
Sehri
Glass of water + handful of almonds

Iftari (in the next 6 hours)
Moong daal/Methi Chicken
Chapatis
Salad
Yoghurt

15 hour long Rozas in Lahore. This year I've told my family k I'm keeping as many rozas as I can, stop me the day I conk out or something (hopefully not in the coming 28/9 days).
Khair yesterday was:
Sehri:
1 paratha, aloo anday, 3 glasses of water, 3 glasses of namkeen pakki(yoghurt & water)lassi, a small bowl of yoghurt, my meds & a cup of tea.
Iftar:
Aloo Chanay ki chaat, 3 pakoray, banana mango combi shake, water, water, my meds and a small cup of macaroni and veggies sautee'd in oyster sauce.

Today:
Sehri:
1 parathi, aloo qeema, 2 glasses water, 4 1/2 glasees namkeen pakki lassi, my meds, a small bowl of yoghurt & a mug of tea.
Iftari:
Still 30 minutes away but will be
a date(have 1 each iftaar) then Maghrib(usual routine) followed by, 1 piece jalaibi, 1 samosa, my meds, water, water, water, a glass of Tang & most likely leftover Mac &Veg from yesterday if I can beat my younger brother to it! I think I'll let him have it. :-)

@ SuperKaif, Pakki lassi and Chai in sehri boy. Piyass lagay tu wuzu karo, it really freshens you up trust me. If at home during a roza, I do lots of wuzu as it helps beat the heat and refreshes you.

Were you having iftaari with Barak Hussain Obama :D

lol - nai he thought its "what did you eat today" thread.... didn't read Sehri and Iftari part

15 hour long Rozas in Lahore. This year I've told my family k I'm keeping as many rozas as I can, stop me the day I conk out or something (hopefully not in the coming 28/9 days).
Khair yesterday was:
Sehri:
1 paratha, aloo anday, 3 glasses of water, 3 glasses of namkeen pakki(yoghurt & water)lassi, a small bowl of yoghurt, my meds & a cup of tea.
Iftar:
Aloo Chanay ki chaat, 3 pakoray, banana mango combi shake, water, water, my meds and a small cup of macaroni and veggies sautee'd in oyster sauce.

Today:
Sehri:
1 parathi, aloo qeema, 2 glasses water, 4 1/2 glasees namkeen pakki lassi, my meds, a small bowl of yoghurt & a mug of tea.
Iftari:
Still 30 minutes away but will be
a date(have 1 each iftaar) then Maghrib(usual routine) followed by, 1 piece jalaibi, 1 samosa, my meds, water, water, water, a glass of Tang & most likely leftover Mac &Veg from yesterday if I can beat my younger brother to it! I think I'll let him have it. :-)

you have a really big appetite my friend. :whistle:

I had paratha with potatoes and egg , 2 seekh kebabs and water for sehri, and pakoray, dahi phulkiyan and juice and khajoor for aftari.

Back
Top Bottom