What's new

What Can Trigger an Indo-Pak War? Will it remain LimitedWar?

I am against causing corruption on Earth but Justice must prevail. If Hindus start killing muslims left and right and go on a genocide spree, Pakistan has to step in at that point.
A genocide is not going to happen. RSS's plan is to reconvert Muslims to Hinduism.

And Pakistan cannot prevent a genocide in India if it were to occur. If it's stupid enough to interfere in internal matters of India by force, then it would have to accept hundreds of millions of refugee

A genocide is not going to happen. RSS's plan is to reconvert Muslims to Hinduism.

And Pakistan cannot prevent a genocide in India if it were to occur. If it's stupid enough to interfere in internal matters of India by force, then it would have to accept hundreds of millions of refugee

Whos thinking about refugees? You think were just going to pick our bags and go into India? There wont be any India left and yes, we would sacrifice even Pakistan to eradicate the Indian terrorism.

Prime Minister of Pakistan is pacifist. End of story.

As long as he's in power, there's never going to be a war.

People don't apparently know what pacifist means.

Though the RSS Nazi swines are literally 'MAD' to have gone this far, they are egging for war.. they do not have the cognitive capacity to think rationally, likewise they probably think radiation fallout will not apply to them.

You are obviously young and ill-read.

The Sangh Parivar has no doubt that radiation fallout will apply to all human beings. They also remain secure about this in the firm knowledge that gaumutra is a panacea for this among other things (including, as undoubtedly you have no clue, the Corona virus; it is being used as a prophylactic as we discuss this).

Please do your necessary learning before you comment about the thought processes of the Sanghi.

I am against causing corruption on Earth but Justice must prevail. If Hindus start killing muslims left and right and go on a genocide spree, Pakistan has to step in at that point.

Please satisfy my ideal curiousity - step in and do what, precisely? Print a diatribe on line using seven or more colours?

Can someone help me put on the priorities/gravitas when this poster writes in
- Default font
- Normal font but higher size
- Bold but in black
- Bold, in black but higher in size
- Default Font but colored
- Default font but colored and higher in size
- Bold, high size and colored

And then add "underline" to permutation and combination. :tsk:

Astonishing to see how much time poster spend on finding the adjectives and coloring them in bold.

Wondering whether he really want to post some message or seek some applause for being creative with words. Looks like poster is in awe of himself.

PS: Sorry for being off topic but its really sore to eyes to read his posts.

Think of it as a permanent Holi celebration, by a frustrated celebrant who is not allowed to show his desires openly.

Whos thinking about refugees? You think were just going to pick our bags and go into India? There wont be any India left and yes, we would sacrifice even Pakistan to eradicate the Indian terrorism.

'We', and who else currently residing comfortably in the US? Is there a Foreign Legion in the making?

Prime Minister of Pakistan is pacifist. End of story.

As long as he's in power, there's never going to be a war.

People don't apparently know what pacifist means.

I think you are right; he is sane enough to counteract whatever deranged acts are committed elsewhere.

- Default font
- Bold but in black

Astonishing to see how much time poster spend on finding the adjectives and coloring them in bold.

Wondering whether he really want to post some message or seek some applause for being creative with words. Looks like poster is in awe of himself.

I thought i was the only one.

You are obviously young and ill-read.

The Sangh Parivar has no doubt that radiation fallout will apply to all human beings. They also remain secure about this in the firm knowledge that gaumutra is a panacea for this among other things (including, as undoubtedly you have no clue, the Corona virus; it is being used as a prophylactic as we discuss this).

Please do your necessary learning before you comment about the thought processes of the Sanghi.

Please satisfy my ideal curiousity - step in and do what, precisely? Print a diatribe on line using seven or more colours?

Think of it as a permanent Holi celebration, by a frustrated celebrant who is not allowed to show his desires openly.

'We', and who else currently residing comfortably in the US? Is there a Foreign Legion in the making?

I think you are right; he is sane enough to counteract whatever deranged acts are committed elsewhere.

We as in Muslims of Pakistan. Didnt include bangladesh because you know, they probably will side with India again.

We as in Muslims of Pakistan. Didnt include bangladesh because you know, they probably will side with India again.

Are you a Muslim of Pakistan? Work in Pakistan, pay taxes in Pakistan, undergo the travails of daily life in Pakistan?

Just asking.

MOD EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you a Muslim of Pakistan? Work in Pakistan, pay taxes in Pakistan, undergo the travails of daily life in Pakistan?

Just asking.

Define pipe.

Yes I am a Muslim of Pakistan. Even if I dont stay there Im paying taxes on my land and I dont need to be in Pakistan to work there, I got small business here and there which are being run.

And yes, my parents, my family and kids are all residing in Pakistan. Yes they have American citizenships but I prefer them to be in Pakistan. Honestly, im coming too.

I wasnt going to tell this to anybody but I was gonna permanently move to Pakistan this year but corona virus kind of got in the way and maybe i will have to wait another long year.

Its okay, maybe next year.

Pakistan is in my blood.

We still are living on a River, Jhelum river to be exact. I sometimes think that my family has been living there since Alexander went and attacked porus.

since this is a hypothetical discussion , allow me - if India / Pakistan gets strategic allies who will go to war with them against Pakistan/ India . Since India will get no such allies , India won’t . Pakistan may , if China/ BD starts marching.

since this is a hypothetical discussion , allow me - if India / Pakistan gets strategic allies who will go to war with them against Pakistan/ India . Since India will get no such allies , India won’t . Pakistan may , if China/ BD starts marching.

Pakistan has no allies, we may get some weapons, for free or on deffered terms, but we have no allies, in India Pakistan war.

Same story for India.

It is not upto the Indians to decide when the next Indio-Pak war starts. We PAKISTANIS will decide when and how that will take place. Banias are always scared of wars regardless of their occasional sabre rattling.

We PAKISTANIS will decide when and how that will take place
US of A will determine the time once it is certain that bharat won't **ck it up like it did the last time
but we have no allies, in India Pakistan war.

Same story for India.
yup, sure! with the exception of entirety of NATO countries injuns will have no backers. next one is a war between NATO and China by proxy.

Last edited:
- Default font
- Bold but in black

You have no idea how much its been made fun of lol

Back
Top Bottom