What's new

what brings you in to PDF

I came on this Forum while Searching for JF-17 in Google.

I Found it very informative so i decided to join PDF. one funny thing is first time when i saw PDF i thought all the Ranks are original , When I joined this forum and become Lt. then i came to know the Secret.

I joined pdf,, to see what others think...

Joined to argue with Indians.... :P

Seriously I joined to get varied perspectives on issues concerning China, India, Pakistan.

I joined the forum since one of the links on the Sino-defence forum led me to this great place. I lurked for a couple of months until I finally decided to join in the discussions last month. Now I am completely hooked :D.:pakistan:

Interested in different international opinions. In this case, the opinions of the regional inhabitants, or those with ties to the area in which this web forum covers.

I joined PDF during 26/11. I was angry and wanted to bash Pakistan..... but eventually end up learning hell lot of things which i have never heard.:yahoo: Even got banned couple of times during the learning process.:oops::blink:

PDF is a great leaning resource.:toast_sign:

Was a fan of the comments of some the members here,a few to name

Karan1970,Peshwa,Toxic_pus,paritosh,Agnostic_Muslim,Old_School,Nietzche .

Me too!!

And, I would include some military professionals in that list...gambit, ptldM3, thomas (for technical information)

Trolls. . Google search regarding trolls lead me to the pdf. . My favorite posters gambit, ptld3,dark wave,karan,flintlock,xinix,benny,agnostc muslim, t faz,zaki,imran khan,jagjitnatt.. .sometimes when i am quite bored, i specially read jana, idune, riaz,al zakir,socom,mbi munshi,below freezing posts for having gud entertainment.

Well, I had different perception of Pakistan and Pakistanis till I went first time abroad in 2007 and found Pakistani friends who were damn similar to us in everything. Hence I got interest to know the world from all POV. This brought me to Defence.pk through google in 2007. I joined PDF in 2009 to reply a notorius poster otherwise I am an avid reader and less poster.

I love moderation here which keep it clean and few sensible poster who always enhances my knowledge.

I have fren in Yahoo, Mehtaab Hasan from Multan, he gave me PDF link, He was asking genuine questions about Hindu ritiuals etc etc. He went to UK on student visa, hardly comes online now. First thing first, Indian school syllabus do not mention Jinnah (Maybe once I read in 8th std. thats it). I was curious so I started to read all Jinnah threads, came to know abt his non Muslim wife, his image in Bombay, relations with his daughter and his family in India. Sparklingway and EmO GiRl are my favourate posters. Also I'm 33% Hindu, 33% Sikh, 33% Atheist and find it easy to convey my message cuz there are lotsa Punjabi posters here. Zaki is nice guy. Imran Khan for his honesty and BE HUMAN nature, Sometimes when I'm bored or sad, I enjoy Batman's and Jana's posts, they bring smile on my face. But I still hate Afridi, dunno why you guys are mad about him, he is not proper batsmen, he is not strike bowler, he is not great fielder (can't dive), He acts weird all time, WTF that kiss was to Kallis, ball bitting, and many more such incidents. He is very over-rated, There are far more attacking players like Gichrist/Sehwag/Pollard who play proper cricketing shots, no slogging. Hehe. Too much offtopic. :lol:

why we love AFRIDI because:smitten:
1 straight forward guy:tup:
2 loyal to pakistan:pakistan:
3 have patience for poor
4 great skipper:police:
5 create moral high:yahoo:
6 dashing:cool:
6 and much more.......

A very good learning environment.....Defence.pk has its share of hawks too but some of the members here like most of the Thinktanks and mods are amazingly knowledgeable.....such as sparklingway , santro , muse, bezerk , blain and Agnostic muslim to name but a few ....the Chinese members are quite moderate too..always a pleasure to debate with them.....I first noticed the forum in the course of my google search of su 30 mki capabilities.....this website was a great way to interact with different nationalities and get to know their points of view about various topics.....it made me open my mind up quite a bit.....

i was searching for something about Afghanistan on google,suddenly and shockingly i saw the word "Good Taliban", and that hooked me to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom