What's new

what brings you in to PDF

When I first got to PDF through Google searches, I was expecting this to be a hate site with all kinds of fundamentalists posting nonsense. However, when I read several posts, I realized that the moderators and senior members of this forum are actually balanced and sensible individuals - and I saw quite a lot of Pakistanis who were moderate here.

A country's fate, to a large extent, depends on the mindset of the policymakers and decision makers. If the Pakistani decision makers were like the owners of this forum, Pakistan would have been like a small version of China today. I am most impressed by the fact that even though this is a Pak forum, Indian members are allowed to post here in huge numbers. Commitment to free speech is a very good trait of this forum.

Among Pakistani posters I enjoy posts by T-Faz, AgosticMuslim, SparklingWay, Santro, Muse (and several others), even though I do not always agree with their views. I dislike posters who are constantly seeped in conspiracy theories like Jana and Batman, for example.

My honest 2 cents.

:woot::woot::woot: in three posts you are speaking like you have come back with another ID. banned item is popular here

BTW most the stuff i post from your Orange Media so if they orange media is conspiracy theorist thats not my fault

I fell in love with the jf-17 :smitten:, I followed it all the way to :pdf:

:woot::woot::woot: in three posts you are speaking like you have come back with another ID. banned item is popular here

BTW most the stuff i post from your Orange Media so if they orange media is conspiracy theorist thats not my fault

Jana:

Has it occurred to you that I might possibly be someone who has lurked here for months, simply viewing posts, and decided to join only much later? Surely that's easy enough to verify - the mods can check the IP address against previously banned ones.

"Orange media" is a funny term I saw here for the first time. Call it biased media if you wish, but frankly, the Indian media is so secular that as far as possible, they even avoid mentioning the words "Muslims" and "Hindus" in sensitive issues. Their coverage is like: "Two communities clashed today, and members of one community did xyz, members of other community did xyz, and so on. The media is damn careful not to hurt Muslim and other minority sentiments, so much so that the real "Orange guys" of the far right like the Bajrang Dal and Shiv Sena constantly curse the media for it.

And it's not just the news sources that you quote - your posts and views in general are heavily tilted towards conspiracy theories. Anyway, this might not be the right thread to discuss this.

Edit: And by the way, there seems to be some bug in the forum code. I have already made more than three posts, yet the count is only 3. I don't think this is intended behaviour - some hard to squash bug in the PHP code, no doubt.

My loneliness.

s-u-r-b--albums-pdf-whatever-picture3473-lonely.jpg

Jana:

Has it occurred to you that I might possibly be someone who has lurked here for months, simply viewing posts, and decided to join only much later? Surely that's easy enough to verify - the mods can check the IP address against previously banned ones.

:) NO it doesnt occure to me because usually they dont ban IPs unless a bugger is coming up with uncivilized language again and again.

Anyway thats not an issue you are welcomed even if you were an old fella.

"Orange media" is a funny term I saw here for the first time. Call it biased media if you wish, but frankly, the Indian media is so secular that as far as possible, they even avoid mentioning the words "Muslims" and "Hindus" in sensitive issues. Their coverage is like: "Two communities clashed today, and members of one community did xyz, members of other community did xyz, and so on. The media is damn careful not to hurt Muslim and other minority sentiments, so much so that the real "Orange guys" of the far right like the Bajrang Dal and Shiv Sena constantly curse the media for it.

Its not the thread to debate other things so just few words about this comment. The Indian media often do away with these words because already Gujrat, Babri Mosque and Orrissa are a black blot on Indian face. In any case its the minority community that is being banged so most of your media use xyz instead of Hindu hardliners killl so and so.

And it's not just the news sources that you quote - your posts and views in general are heavily tilted towards conspiracy theories. Anyway, this might not be the right thread to discuss this.

If you consider my opposition to Indian religious cartoons depicting Hindu gods as conspiracy theory then be it i have no problem. Anything that points out Indian faults becomes a conspiracy theory many people who are short of arguments hide behind this word.

Edit: And by the way, there seems to be some bug in the forum code. I have already made more than three posts, yet the count is only 3. I don't think this is intended behaviour - some hard to squash bug in the PHP code, no doubt.

:D its conspiracy theory against Indian posters.

NO BUG we have banned almost all bugs. Its just that in Members' Club no matter how many comments you post the post count does not increase

any post that you make in members club does not increase your post count. Its not a bug...its a forum feature

in 2007 i was looking some militry pics and got defence.pk . i dont wanna join but that time i cant see gallery without join the site so i join . but i dont know when i fall in love with defence.pk

What brings me on this forum hummmm, PATROITISM, INFORMATION, NICE PEOPLE'S, WAR OF WORDS, GETTING BANNED OVER AND OVER AGAIN, THAT'S IT I GUESS. :cheers:

Entertainment value .................. some of the posts are really entertaining . i fin it funny how people in other parts of world have viewed few videos an consider themselves expert in caste system, poverty on Bhartis.:taz::taz::hang2::hang2:

Back
Top Bottom