What's new

What benefit will you give to PM Imran Khan if he comes meet you? Zulfi Bukhari to Quetta Victims

fisher1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

I mean he is right. What benefit will PM Imran Khan get if he meets these lowly Pakistanis? Nothing

Please just bury your dead and ask Allah for justice. It's pointless hoping for mercy from those who have hearts of concrete with only hatred for you.

PS @ fisher aka dead rat: Zulfi Bukhari is hum-mazhab of the murdered Hazara
I just want to respectfully give you a fact of life. the people on top have no region, no affiliation or no sect. their faith is their self interest and their personal greed and benefit for themselves and their family.
he is as much Shia as much Marvi Sarmad is a sunni. I am sorry I couldnt come with more low example.

they asked for Gen Kyani as well before when they lost over 200 people in 2 months during Zardari time. the reason w as same to first share their anguish with the top leadership and get some assurances and commitment for justice,. of course it never happened and it will never happen.
they will be all murdered just like the Muslims of Jammu were all killed systematically.

I dont speak for Hazara,. if I did I would've told them to shut the fck up and pick up arms and protect themselves. crying alone will only result in more of their dead. it has not helped them for past 20 years. if they start killing back then the state will wake up and will suddenly decide that they are its angry brothers who have been mistreated and must be listened,

they are all marked for death already. so if they die at the hands of FC and sectarian terrorists then its much better that they died fighting. instead of just being rounded up and shot and dismembered and video taped.

they are being punished by state of Pakistan and the religious terrorists for being weak and peaceful.

I just want to respectfully give you a fact of life. the people on top have no region, no affiliation or no sect. their faith is their self interest and their personal greed and benefit for themselves and their family.
he is as much Shia as much Marvi Sarmad is a sunni. I am sorry I couldnt come with more low example.

they asked for Gen Kyani as well before when they lost over 200 people in 2 months during Zardari time. the reason w as same to first share their anguish with the top leadership and get some assurances and commitment for justice,. of course it never happened and it will never happen.
they will be all murdered just like the Muslims of Jammu were all killed systematically.

I dont speak for Hazara,. if I did I would've told them to shut the fck up and pick up arms and protect themselves. crying alone will only result in more of their dead. it has not helped them for past 20 years. if they start killing back then the state will wake up and will suddenly decide that they are its angry brothers who have been mistreated and must be listened,

they are all marked for death already. so if they die at the hands of FC and sectarian terrorists then its much better that they died fighting. instead of just being rounded up and shot and dismembered and video taped.

they are being punished by state of Pakistan and the religious terrorists for being weak and peaceful.

Dude, I'm not too sure what you're trying to say here, but as a reader I find your post to be akin to inciting violence.

It is unfortunate that this keeps on happening to Hazara community, but I don't know of any other community in Pakistan which is being treated fairly or enjoying all bounties of life except a selected ruling class i.e. from fauj to politicians to anyone else who has power.

Imagine if everyone start fighting the state to protect their rights. I don't think this is a message we would want to give our communities if our goal is to stop the injustice.

There was a reason why calls were made for the PM to visit the grieving community.

Sending someone like Bukhari speaks of childish immaturity plaguing the PM house.

Sickening state of affairs

Dude, I'm not too sure what you're trying to say here, but as a reader I find your post to be akin to inciting violence.

It is unfortunate that this keeps on happening to Hazara community, but I don't know of any other community in Pakistan which is being treated fairly or enjoying all bounties of life except a selected ruling class i.e. from fauj to politicians to anyone else who has power.

Imagine if everyone start fighting the state to protect their rights. I don't think this is a message we would want to give our communities if our goal is to stop the injustice.
read again and you will understand.
my commentary is a criticism on the state inaction and indifference.
Dude.

my feelings mean nothing. that forsaken community due to its sect is marked for death and there is no will in the state to protect them or bring justice to the killers.

read again and you will understand.
my commentary is a criticism on the state inaction and indifference.
Dude.

my feelings mean nothing. that forsaken community due to its sect is marked for death and there is no will in the state to protect them or bring justice to the killers.

We can all see that you are deeply touched and grieved.
Dude.

We all better use our feelings towards rational conclusions. If not, then we should start concluding that violence is the only resort to get justice in our country so pick up arms to defend your rights - my oppressed Pakistanis. Starting from most victimised community in wot i.e. Pathans.

he never bothered visiting any PIA victims nor i see him visiting to share grieve with these people

Riasat-e-Madina eh? God damn which Islamic history books have this guy been reading?

We can all see that you are deeply touched and grieved.
Dude.

We all better use our feelings towards rational conclusions. If not, then we should start concluding that violence is the only resort to get justice in our country so pick up arms to defend your rights - my oppressed Pakistanis. Starting from most victimised community in wot i.e. Pathans.
you are right. I have to die with the pain of seeing all the deaths suffered by my brothers and sisters in tribal areas and its worse chapter in APS.

this country is not for the weak. whatever the caste, faith or ethnicity

In my opinion he is not demanding monetary benefit.

He must be demanding that there would not be anti-government/ anti-establishment slogans when PM would arrive or a favorable statement/statement of gratitude for PM which PM would wave for political gain.

I wish Hazra people or our Pakistani people demand and push our government to cross border into Afghanistan and eliminate Indians consulates from where the funding, training and support for terrorism is taking place inside Pakistan. Until than we will keep on picking up lashien. It’s either their lashein now or us.

Nice a senior moderator inciting Violence against state, you should be ashamed.
guess what just because you are mod no one will take action against you keep spreading Venom against state.
@WebMaster @Horus

Nice a senior moderator inciting Violence against state, you should be ashamed.
guess what just because you are mod no one will take action against you keep spreading Venom against state.
@WebMaster @Horus

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom