What's new

What Bangladeshi youth still thinks about

They can keep their big heart, they just isolated Pakistan in SAARC meeting one month ago, how can I trust a snake ?

they dont even spit on your grave and you are talking of bond-of-religion

And what India did to sacred Golden temple? Indian army mounted an armoured attack with tanks, what a black day for minorities in India

your "MUSLIM BROTHERS" joined hands with Hindi India, they killed millions of innocent West Pakistani women, children. You should settle in Bangla Desh if u have so much love lost for them

I agree 100% percent with your observation "They oppose everything and anything of Pakistan...Trust me, eve also India and Pakistan can be friends at one point of time, i doubt if these Bengali people can be friend of Pakistan."

How can a Pakistani forget this ?

maxresdefault.jpg

the-infamous-bayonetting-of-5-young-men-during-bengal-s-victory-rally-dacca-stadium-dec-18-1971.jpg

Mukti Bahini insurgents dragging the bodies of non-Bengalis during 1971

sorry it is picture of The infamous bayonetting of 5 Bihari young men during Bengal s victory rally Dacca Stadium Dec 18 1971

bengalis-draging-the-bodies-of-non-bengalis-during-1971-war.jpg
this is the Mukti Bahini insurgents dragging the bodies of non-Bengalis during 1971

Traitor welcoming the enemy
19.jpg

And they want us to say sorry ?

We will Never forgive or forget the above atrocities committed by these animals. And then when we fight back we are called animals.

bengalis are NOT the brothers and sisters of Pakistanis. There is no "brotherhood" between our 2 sets of people. When someone says there is they sound just as ridiculous as delusional indian bollywood fantasist.

What bond? they dont want to live with you, what bond? r u nuts
You are nuts why you cannot see those Bangalis who are facing executions due to love for Pakistan.

They can keep their big heart, they just isolated Pakistan in SAARC meeting one month ago, how can I trust a snake ?

they dont even spit on your grave and you are talking of bond-of-religion

And what India did to sacred Golden temple? Indian army mounted an armoured attack with tanks, what a black day for minorities in India

your "MUSLIM BROTHERS" joined hands with Hindi India, they killed millions of innocent West Pakistani women, children. You should settle in Bangla Desh if u have so much love lost for them

I agree 100% percent with your observation "They oppose everything and anything of Pakistan...Trust me, eve also India and Pakistan can be friends at one point of time, i doubt if these Bengali people can be friend of Pakistan."

maxresdefault.jpg

the-infamous-bayonetting-of-5-young-men-during-bengal-s-victory-rally-dacca-stadium-dec-18-1971.jpg

Mukti Bahini insurgents dragging the bodies of non-Bengalis during 1971

sorry it is picture of The infamous bayonetting of 5 Bihari young men during Bengal s victory rally Dacca Stadium Dec 18 1971

bengalis-draging-the-bodies-of-non-bengalis-during-1971-war.jpg
this is the Mukti Bahini insurgents dragging the bodies of non-Bengalis during 1971

Traitor welcoming the enemy
19.jpg

And they want us to say sorry ?
I will not have such desires. The country has been separated and we will not join hands again.

image.jpg

our "BROTHERS" celebrating victory Mukti Bahini in action against pro-Pakistanis at the execution ground in Dhaka – 18 December, 1971 – while their accomplices watch the butchery with sadist pleasure.
What? Jesus Christ! A smart person (such as me) would call that an jatra/natya/pala (enactment) of the liberation war. Maybe after a few years. Cause the "supposed killers" are dressing up as Pakistan Army and the dead have no blood on them, not even a sign of torture. Bur hey, when propaganda works, it works, right?

So 2 youths in a youtube video is collective held as "What Bangladesh youth still thinks about Pakistan".

How long u think that u can maintain this illusion that india genuinely cares about the well being of bangladesh and its people considering that u were the ones that opposed the independence of Pakistan (Including Bangladesh). Your puppet hasina wajhid will not stay in power neither will your pro-indian ones. You cant make them secular no matter how many Islamic scholar u martyr and as long as the Islamic faith stays there and it will there is a strong chance they will stand up against u.

Even if Pakistan and Bangladesh doesn't comes to best of terms in future they will certainly not stay at good term with u forever and they will stand up against u just like they did before 1971 but with a different name and so things will be normal as they should be. There will be two Pakistan again to threaten ur existence again.

Your language is below par. Do u use sh-- and pi-- at home. When u start using curse words that tells u r hiding your ignorance behind these dirty slang words u learnt during elementary school.
Your knowledge is below par mate, that is why you are taking offense to something that was not meant to be taken figuratively instead of literally. Talk history to me and we might have a good discussion but policing my choice of words is not going to do much.
cheers

What? Jesus Christ! A smart person (such as me) would call that an jatra/natya/pala (enactment) of the liberation war. Maybe after a few years. Cause the "supposed killers" are dressing up as Pakistan Army and the dead have no blood on them, not even a sign of torture. Bur hey, when propaganda works, it works, right?

350,000 bangalis died even after Pakistan army surrendered and Bangladesh was formed and where did all the military record prior to 1971 war disappeared?

We will Never forgive or forget the above atrocities committed by these animals. And then when we fight back we are called animals.

bengalis are NOT the brothers and sisters of Pakistanis. There is no "brotherhood" between our 2 sets of people. When someone says there is they sound just as ridiculous as delusional indian bollywood fantasist.

For me they're our brothers and I would appreciate it if pakistan formulate an official apology .

Brother, this kind of nationalism isn't good .
We should accept our mistake and apologise .

Lets clarify this thing once and for all-- from a neo-Bangladeshi.....a Bangladeshi is a Bangladeshi. we are not pro-Indian, pro- Pakistani or anti-Indian or anti-Pakistan. We are pro-Bangladeshi, and anti anyone who is anti-Bangladeshi... We want what is best for us and best for everyone as a whole.

Not anti-indian you think india help ur independence out of sympathy or because they were worried about u considering these people strongly opposed the independence of Pakistan and Bangladesh in the first place and massacred 10000's during migration on the both sides of border. Because clearly they want u to be anti-Pakistan otherwise why would they force u to shun SAARC conference which is supposed to benefit us all with fledgling economies in asia except china and india. Why does haseena wajid executed the jamat-e-Islami leaders to please india there crime was that they supported Pakistan but the charge put on them was that they committed atrocities during 1971 war what about the crimes committed by people associated by mukti bahini when they killed bangali people???

Yes 1984 was the gift for the sikhs from Indian army
Just read the facts and what was the reason ? Read abt bhandrawala. Why he was in golden temple with having so many weapons? It was congress mistake and Punjab have been out of this . only few punjabi cry for shit khalistan

image.jpg

our "BROTHERS" celebrating victory Mukti Bahini in action against pro-Pakistanis at the execution ground in Dhaka – 18 December, 1971 – while their accomplices watch the butchery with sadist pleasure.

All the pictures you have posted are pretty painful....Just no words really....

I dont like sentences which have, COULD, WOULD, SHOULD. Facts speak for themselves

S

o what they have earned now after Independence ? They are living off the crumbs India leaves them after consuming.

1940 resolution is a fact. The fact is it was impossible to govern a poor country with two separated wings. Even Ayub Khan once thought of giving them independence. What happened in 71 is a tragedy, their majority was not accepted, india took complete advantage.

With PM Hassina, who deeply hates Pakistan and in power the BD youth have been indoctrinated to hate Pakistan. People such as Imran Sarkar who lead an anti Pakistan rally burnt the Pak national flag in front of Pak embassy in Dhaka.

With all respects proposing is one thing realizing is completely a different thing. If making states by mere proposals were that easy shouldn't Palestine or Kashmir or many many others wouldn't have been states by now? It required the genius, tenacity and acumen of Rahmetli Jinnah to make a Pak from the jaws of Ram Rajya. No Muslim leader in the subcontinent had that caliber in the last three hundred years. So, BD piggybacked Pak creation only to end up as a vassal state of India. This is called Ilahi Adalet...

Palestine is a totally different issue as a proposed partition of palestine was rejected by Arabs themselves. The founding political party of Pakistan Muslim league actually began in Dhaka, there was a genuine desire for independence from hindu domination in East bengal because extremist hindus killed hundreds of thousands there whenever there were riots.

1940 resolution is no ordinary resolution as it marked muslim independence in south asia. The mentioning of autonomous states in that resolution showed that the founding fathers were cognizant of the ethnic and territorial differences. Long story short - Bangladesh will eventually come to terms that india is not their friend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom