What's new

What Bangladeshi youth still thinks about

Its understandable, their parents were killed and even reported to be raped by Pakistan soldiers. Read up if you think Im lying.

Only thing that links the 2 countries together is religion only

Bangladesh PM is daughter of Sheikh Mujeeb so I don't think we can have normal relations with them as long as she and her party Awami league is in power. Both she and her party seem to nurse a personal grudge against our country for Operation Searchlight incident. But there is another leader I don't recall her name ( Khaleda something?), she is quite warm towards us. I hope her party wins elections for friendly relationship with BD
Khaleda Zia of the BD nationalist party; daughter of Gen Zia ur Rehman

Its understandable, their parents were killed and even reported to be raped by Pakistan soldiers. Read up if you think Im lying.

Only thing that links the 2 countries together is religion only
Rubbish

I have noticed an upsurge of anti Pakistani feeling and deep hatred by the youth in BD. I don't hate every Bangladeshi as many in the west marry Pakistanis and create families. The youth in Bangladesh have been infested with deep rooted hatred for Pak. 2013 Imran Sarker an online activist charged towards the Pak embassy in Dhaka with hundreds of his followers and burnt the Pak flag outside the Pak embassy.

You need to view the shoot to kill policy by the Indian BDF along the border hundreds of poor innocent Bengali farmers have been murdered simply for crossing the border. India has BD under its control any nonsense by them India can instantly make life worthless for Bangladeshis.
Scores of them in fact a 14 year old BD girl was shot several times, left to die, nobody intervened. Hasina the b*tch remained mute over it. The same woman who hates us so much she blames ISI when our team wins - go figure :laugh:

A puppet and nothing else. But her days are numbered and her downfall will be "colorful"

East Pakistan was never going to survive as a wing of Pakistan it was a stupid idea. The continued hatred is more stupid, although the Indian-run Bangladeshi government is more hateful than its citizens are. A lot of Bengalis see India as more of an enemy than Pakistan.

100% agree with you on this

Scores of them in fact a 14 year old BD girl was shot several times, left to die, nobody intervened. Hasina the b*tch remained mute over it. The same woman who hates us so much she blames ISI when our team wins - go figure :laugh:

A puppet and nothing else. But her days are numbered and her downfall will be "colorful"

100% agree with you on this
Knowing Hassina she will claim the poor 14 year old was shot dead by 'Pakistani funded Jamat activists'

If Bengalis were supposed to be separate, Quaid-e-Azam would have done it with his own hands. Stop hiding a national tragedy and failure under the primary school hoax of acronyms.

1) Pakistan first mentioned 1933 by Ch Rehmat Ali, in his journal Now or Never. There is no B in the acronym PAKISTAN, neither it is mentioned anywhere, here is the original text.
http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00islamlinks/txt_rahmatali_1933.html

2) What did Allama Iqbal say in his speech at Allahabad in 1930?

"India is a continent of human groups belonging to different races, speaking different languages, and professing different religions [...] Personally, I would like to see the Punjab, Afghania [North-West Frontier Province], Sindh and Baluchistan amalgamated into a single State. Self-government within the British Empire, or without the British Empire, the formation of a consolidated North-West Indian Muslim State appears to me to be the final destiny of the Muslims, at least of North-West India."

3)
Pakistan or Lahore Resolution of 1940, which we still celebrate as a holiday. It calls for independent states in North West and North East.

"That geographically contiguous units are demarcated into regions which should be constituted, with such territorial readjustments as may be necessary that the areas in which the Muslims are numerically in a majority as in the North Western and Eastern Zones of (British) India should be grouped to constitute ‘independent states’ in which the constituent units should be autonomous and sovereign."

4) I have the book "Diaries of Field Marshal Ayub Khan", it contains his day to day writings. He mentions explicitly, during 1960's , due to extreme divergence between two wings, he proposed a confederation type status (almost independence) to Bengali leadership, instead they refused.

You talk about primary schools, they don't teach these things in schools. An average Pakistani doesn't know about these facts. I once explained these facts in my tuition class for civil service exams, one guy actually asked me if I was a Pakistani, I wish they start teaching these facts in schools, will give a rational approach to what happened in 1971 was natural, eastern wing should have been separate since inception. It was shortsightedness of our early leadership for not seeing the extreme potential divergences between two geographically/ethnically/culturally different people separated by 2000km.

@HAKIKAT

Last edited:
You are too ignorant and arrogant!
Calm down..
First know your own history.... the making /creation of Pakistan... don't judge other.
Read your own newspaper... what are changes happening inside bd itself.
Lastly, undermining / hatred against any country /nation is doing no good to Pakistan...
Peace.
I dont like sentences which have, COULD, WOULD, SHOULD. Facts speak for themselves

S

o what they have earned now after Independence ? They are living off the crumbs India leaves them after consuming.

Last edited:
Relations with BD were quite normal even during the first few years of hasina rule. I think the problems started during the year 2013 when some tribunal was instituted to punish BD citizens who supported Pak Army in 71. They were sentenced to death. Our assembly passed some resolutions condemning it (they were our very own citizens after all) but hasina got irked and started her anti-Pakistan tirade.

I don't understand what's wrong with condemning the execution of a 70 year old man. Do BD people really believe those men were complicit in killing innocent Bengalis? hasina was also irked at alleged ISI support (lol) for Khaleda Zia, her opponent during 2014 BD intekhaab. Khaleda should have won election but hasina cheated and came back to power. She is continuing her anti-Pakistan rhetoric since then. I can only hope Khaleda wins for friendly relations with BD
Pak prepare for Hindustans two colonies Bangla and Afghan. These states are a massive threat to Pak. The Sikh that's signing Pakistans surrender in 1971 must have regretted fighting for his master Ghandi. only if the poor stooge had known a decade later his own Indira Ghandi would blow a hole in Sikhisms most sacred temple. Operation blue star?

One thing is certain, religion alone cannot safeguard the integrity of a country if equal and just treatment is not there.
People will revot if they aren't treated in a just manner.

People want to live with Pakistan but they being pushed to leave it.
R u referring to altaf hussain dog?

People want to live with Pakistan but they being pushed to leave it.
He is a MQM traitor

For me they're our brothers and I would appreciate it if pakistan formulate an official apology .

Brother, this kind of nationalism isn't good .
We should accept our mistake and apologise .
You are suffering from LOW SELF ESTEEM SYNDROME, have some self respect, you want to apologize for the crimes you didnt even commit? If fighting for united Pakistan was a crime then I am.proud if this crime and I will never ever say sorry for it

Even if they were traitors there wasn't any reason to kill their innocent people and rape their women . Bangladeshi say that your soldiers raped our women .

Raping women is a most lower one can do and it shows that our government really didn't care about bangladesh.

THE HELL WITH SHEIKH HASEENA. She's a puppet of india , I talked about common bangladeshis . They'll forgive .
99% stories if rape and murder are exaggerations of war,

You are too ignorant and arrogant!
Calm down..
First know your own history.... the making /creation of Pakistan... don't judge other.
Read your own newspaper... what are changes happening inside bd itself.
Lastly, undermining / hatred against any country /nation is doing no good to Pakistan...
Peace.
If you are implying I should love traitors then love for traitors I have none, a traitor needs nothing but gallows, ironic fact is that after passing 45 years bangladesh is still hanging those who tried to keep a united Pakistan although as per pact of 1974 all such people were pardoned because they were fighting for a united Pakistan

We all know that our common enemy are India.
Yes, there are many Pakistani haters in Bangladesh. Lately they are realizing it's India who is our real enemy. Hindus and anti Islamic youth don't represent Bangladesh though they have strong media support.

It's pathetic that some of Pakistani are talking like corrupted former military leader.
Just one minth back you stabbed us in the back by boycotting saarc to increase the size of India, do you think all Pakistanis are stupid? Or you are intentionally rubbibg salt in our wounds?

Bro, regarding war crimes tribunal (ICT in bd) I am personally not in favour of any such judgment. After so many years bd needs efforts of reconciliation (what Mandela did to SA),which will make society more harmonic and inclusive. But what BD is doing is solely internal matters, trying it's own citizens and bd leadership thought it should be tried. Point to be noted, war crimes tribunal was the electoral pledge of BAL govt. Pakistan has nothing to do with the ICT in bd unless and until it indicted any Pakistani citizen or army or agency.

Regarding SAARC, we all know what's going on. Failure of Saarc is the classic case of india- pakistan rivalry. Other members are just pawn.
It is a shame to south Asian nations that we can't uphold the spirit of Saarc. Don't blame others, it is pakistan and India which are to be blamed only.
Bhai, we all bhukha, don't show each other muscle, that will not solve any of problems of these 1.7 billion poor.

PAKISTAN is an acronym for Punjab, Afghania (KPK's old name), Kashmir, Sindh, balochisTAN. There is no B in the acronym. .
About the acronym written by you,. First of all it is not Kashmir but Jammu and Kashmir, What about the erstwhile princely states of Khairpur, Bahawalpur, Dir, Swat, Chitral, Amb, Hunza and Nagar. The above mentioned princely states were not fully and formally part of British India,

Bro, regarding war crimes tribunal (ICT in bd) I am personally not in favour of any such judgment. After so many years bd needs efforts of reconciliation (what Mandela did to SA),which will make society more harmonic and inclusive. But what BD is doing is solely internal matters, trying it's own citizens and bd leadership thought it should be tried. Point to be noted, war crimes tribunal was the electoral pledge of BAL govt. Pakistan has nothing to do with the ICT in bd unless and until it indicted any Pakistani citizen or army or agency.

Regarding SAARC, we all know what's going on. Failure of Saarc is the classic case of india- pakistan rivalry. Other members are just pawn.
It is a shame to south Asian nations that we can't uphold the spirit of Saarc. Don't blame others, it is pakistan and India which are to be blamed only.
Bhai, we all bhukha, don't show each other muscle, that will not solve any of problems of these 1.7 billion poor.
I agree that Failure of Saarc is the classic case of india- pakistan rivalry but why are you guys supporting India in this rivalry? How will Pak BD relations improve ? how can we call you brothers when you are stabbing us in the back ?

What about the attack on LaL Masjid.
Lal Masjid was not a worship place of minorities. Yes I would have agreed has u said Babri Masjid.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom