What's new

What Bangladeshi youth still thinks about

Well truth is a bitter pill to swallow sometimes.

For an islamic nation it might not be easy to take that your eastern neighbour who you try to portray as enemy of muslims has better relations with Iran, Afghanistan and Bangladesh, despite Pakistan being the islamic nation.

So sure, keep wishing that one day this will happen, one day that will happen while reality is farther from your fantasy story.
Nothing is a fantasy the Muslim lands will once again unite. It maybe a fantasy story for you but it's a reality for us. Pakistan has no problem with the common citizen of the nations it borders except certain elements in the government I'm refering to Bangladesh and Afghanistan. Iran is occupied in several conflicts in Iraq Syria Yemen Lebonon. Pakistan has decided to stay neutral on the matter and not take any side. Pakistan has friendly relations with Hindu Bhuddist dominated nations such as Sri Lanka, Bhutan and more importantly your northern neighbour the kingdom of Nepal.

as i can see most of guys defending BD and praising them and just saying this is our own mistake

As i know from my late grandfather He always saying which u most of guys knows very well

ok 1 stop we give them right we make Shiehk Mujeeb as a Pm of Pak
What will he do

Take the Capital to Dhaka
Take the Pakistan Steel to Dhaka
Use the 70% Resources of west pakistan into Dhaka and other cities
and our culture dont match
and many more things

the whole matter was its was a wrong partition 2 diffrent parts of world cant live forever as 1 country

Nothing is a fantasy the Muslim lands will once again unite. It maybe a fantasy story for you but it's a reality for us. Pakistan has no problem with the common citizen of the nations it borders except certain elements in the government I'm refering to Bangladesh and Afghanistan. Iran is occupied in several conflicts in Iraq Syria Yemen Lebonon. Pakistan has decided to stay neutral on the matter and not take any side. Pakistan has friendly relations with Hindu Bhuddist dominated nations such as Sri Lanka, Bhutan and more importantly your northern neighbour the kingdom of Nepal.

"Lebonon" Think you'll find its actually "Lebanon"

as i can see most of guys defending BD and praising them and just saying this is our own mistake

As i know from my late grandfather He always saying which u most of guys knows very well

ok 1 stop we give them right we make Shiehk Mujeeb as a Pm of Pak
What will he do

Take the Capital to Dhaka
Take the Pakistan Steel to Dhaka
Use the 70% Resources of west pakistan into Dhaka and other cities
and our culture dont match
and many more things

the whole matter was its was a wrong partition 2 diffrent parts of world cant live forever as 1 country

That's what I have been saying for over 2 years on PDF. Trying to make Bangladesh and Pakistan into 1 nation was doomed to fail from the start. It was a big mistake made during partition in 1947 due to the British rushing the process. It didn't matter if it happened in 1971, 1981, 1991, 2001, 2011 or 2021 for that matter. The creation of bangladesh was always enivateable. indians knew this fact and simply took advantage of it in 1971. You CANNOT EVER form a nation from 2 different lands that are separated by a distance of at least 2500 kms, whose peoples are completely different to one another in terms of race, genetics, culture, heritage and who have different aspirations. It goes against all human instinct and common sense. People need to stop speculating and look at REALITY.

Bangladesh could not be a part of Pakistan just as Pakistan could not EVER be a part of india.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom