What's new

What Bangladeshi youth still thinks about

How is that Ignorant statement, they joined India and back stabbed Pakistan, that's reality not a statement. People did die during the war, but not millions, where did u get that number from

The first session of all India Muslim league was held at Karachi on 29th December, 1907 and was presided over by Adamji Peer Bhai.

lol i said founded means created not about session.
remember no one shares the correct figure of number of people died during wars. its approximate.
i am not here to defend anyone but wrong should be said wrong..

Bengalis did not joined anyone, there was a civil conflict of leadership at that time who will rule Pakistan ,
India Exploited the East Pakistan leadership and that conflict became the civil war.
many people living in Bangladesh still love Pakistan (hanging of Jamiat leaders on fake war crime during last 2 years by hasina of Bangladesh is due to same reason)

you and me are just people who want truth but historians of the Bangladesh and Pakistan betrayed the new generation by hiding the past facts. what we hear or read in school about 1971 war is just 5-10% of the whole story. to even get started simple way is to search the wiki pages.

wiki/Bangladesh_Liberation_War
wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971

Long live Pakistan
Love Pakistan or Leave Pakistan
:pakistan:

Bengalis are an ancient ethnic group, with its own unique culture and even unique callender. Pakistan Resolution called for one or more than one muslim states, Bengal was supposed to be separate, it was natural and that happened in 1971. Having two wings 2000km apart was madness in first place. PAKISTAN is an acronym for Punjab, Afghania (KPK's old name), Kashmir, Sindh, balochisTAN. There is no B in the acronym. What happened in 1971 happened for good. Bengali people can like us or hate us, but being so far away it doesn't impact us. Its like Jordan or Iraq which is 2000km away from Pakistan thinking good or bad for Pakistan, it doesn't matter. CPEC has economically linked us to China/Central Asia and beyond, our new focus in on regional cooperative frameworks such as CAREC, SCO, CSTO.

No one is going to like this fact but physically and racially, Pakistan is FAR closer to Iran than bangladesh yet we are not forming a nation with them so how can we with the bangladeshis? It's one of the mistakes made of bad planing in the creation of Pakistan.

Yes 1984 was the gift for the sikhs from Indian army

Considering what the sikhs did to members of the Pakistani race in 1947, they thoroughly deserved 1984

If Bengalis were supposed to be separate, Quaid-e-Azam would have done it with his own hands. Stop hiding a national tragedy and failure under the primary school hoax of acronyms.

Had the great man lived long enough, he probably would have done.

For me they're our brothers and I would appreciate it if pakistan formulate an official apology .

Brother, this kind of nationalism isn't good .
We should accept our mistake and apologise .

Pakistani nationalism is great. It made Pakistan the ONLY NATION in the WHOLE history of mankind that for nearly 70 years, has fended off and repulsed an enemy that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege.

Pakistani nationalism is what made Pakistan THE ONLY Islamic nation in the world to be a nuclear weapons state with the ability to produce H-bombs and thermonuclear weapons:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...g-nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/

If it wasn't for Pakistani nationalism than we would have suffered the same fate as the Iraqis, Afghans, Libyans & Syrians.

So we love Pakistani nationalism. That's what we are. A foreigner that is more than 2500 kms away from us who has 0 in common with us can't tell us otherwise. You mean nothing to us.

The Bengla youth have this Rambo Bollywood infested mindset where they believe they will revenge 1971. Pakistan has nothing to do with BD. BD is surrounded by India who can inflict mass suffering onto BD if it chooses to be disobedient. I certainly believe BD will will side with India if there is any future conflict between India Pak. I wouldnt be surprised if Sheikh Hassina pushes her soldiers to the front line to fight for Hindustan.

If Bengalis were supposed to be separate, Quaid-e-Azam would have done it with his own hands. Stop hiding a national tragedy and failure under the primary school hoax of acronyms.

Link > http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00islamlinks/txt_rahmatali_1933.html

Rehmat Ali with Allama Iqbal

Chaudhryrehmat.jpg

upload_2016-12-16_21-0-53.jpeg

What did Allama Iqbal say in his speech at Allahabad in 1930?

"India is a continent of human groups belonging to different races, speaking different languages, and professing different religions [...] Personally, I would like to see the Punjab, Afghania [North-West Frontier Province], Sindh and Baluchistan amalgamated into a single State. Self-government within the British Empire, or without the British Empire, the formation of a consolidated North-West Indian Muslim State appears to me to be the final destiny of the Muslims, at least of North-West India."

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allahabad_Address

@PAKISTANFOREVER Do you see any "B" for "Bangla" there? I cerainly don't.

Link >

Rehmat Ali with Allama Iqbal

Chaudhryrehmat.jpg

View attachment 360886

What did Allama Iqbal say in his speech at Allahabad in 1930?

"India is a continent of human groups belonging to different races, speaking different languages, and professing different religions [...] Personally, I would like to see the Punjab, Afghania [North-West Frontier Province], Sindh and Baluchistan amalgamated into a single State. Self-government within the British Empire, or without the British Empire, the formation of a consolidated North-West Indian Muslim State appears to me to be the final destiny of the Muslims, at least of North-West India."

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allahabad_Address

@PAKISTANFOREVER Do you see any "B" for "Bangla" there? I cerainly don't.

There is no "B" for bangladesh. And there is a reason for that...........

Yes Bangladesh should have always been her own country from the start but Pakistan protected her so she could finish becoming a nation.

Had India had influence or control instead you would have been culturally dominated and a potential genocide against Muslims.

My only wish Bangaldesh could have got independence in a more dignified way like how Honk Kong was handed over on amicable terms. Indians and their Mukhti Bani terrorists caused a lot of death and destruction.

There is no "B" for bangladesh. And there is a reason for that...........
I have spent lot of time reading primary sources. This is a short abreviated version of what happened

1849 Our ancestral lands were invaded by Britain and integrated or joined with India because of imperial greed. this is how we become part opf India in the first place. Invaded and conquered by Britain.

1930 Sir Allama Iqbal for the first time asks for Punjab, Afghania (NWFP), Sindh and Balochistan to be made a seprate country. Note no mention of Bangla. Just Pakistan as is today.

1933. Rehmat Ali comes up with the name PAKISTAN derived from Punjab, Afghanis, Kashmir, Sindh and Balochistan. He publishes a pamphlet in 1933. I pasted copy in previous post.

1940. Pakistan Resolution asks for Muslim states (notice plural) .

1947. Pakistan comes into being by almost accident. Congress refuse the Cabinet Mission Plan and Pakistan becomes reality by default. In a sense one accident of history (1849 undid another 1947) thereby creating balance.

My only wish Bangaldesh could have got independence in a more dignified way like how Honk Kong was handed over on amicable terms. Indians and their Mukhti Bani terrorists caused a lot of death and destruction.
Agreed. If we had able leaders then this would have been the best course.

What are the current political and military relations between the two nations? Will both ever move forward and somewhat put the past behind them?

What are the current political and military relations between the two nations? Will both ever move forward and somewhat put the past behind them?
many Bangladeshis and Indians openly praise Indira Ghandi, who would have thought a decade later she would fall to a bullet by her own body guards?

No one is going to like this fact but physically and racially, Pakistan is FAR closer to Iran than bangladesh yet we are not forming a nation with them so how can we with the bangladeshis? It's one of the mistakes made of bad planing in the creation of Pakistan.

Racially we are people of Indus. Kashmiris, Punjabis, Pushtuns , Baloch, Sindhis, Saraekis , etc all lived on both banks of River Indus. We share ethnic groups with all our neighbors. Bangladesh is 2000km away, as far as Iraq or Jordan, Bengalis are as different as Arabs are when compared to our ethnic groups.

pakistan_ethnic_80.jpg

There are many more ethnic groups not mentioned here, Pakistan has about 32 languages and dialects.

pakistan_ethnic_1973.jpg

We had a very bloody and painful separation in 71. After that I don't think we can ever have normal relations. 71 will always be a thorn.

I think the process of separation should be complete by now. Bangladesh is just another Muslim country like Morocco, Sudan, Bahrain.....far away from us and no having no mutual effect on each other. Our relations should be confined to diplomatic relations like with Morocco, Sudan... but just that. We need to get rid of this obsession with Bangladesh expecting it to act as anti-India front for us. Bangladesh will do what's good for it just like Morocco, Sudan would do. Similarly we would only think about what benefits us. We have friends in Turkey, China let's work with them.

Get this in your head everyone its not East Pakistan anymore....its a separate country now, it can't be undone. Instead of opening these threads about Bangladesh, lets concentrate on building good relationships with our immediate neighbours. Our relations with Bangladesh should be like our relations with Norway, Congo, Chile, Sudan- purely symbolic, nothing more, nothing less.
We can wish them well to work for the betterment of their nation but this anti Pakistani rhetoric needs to stop by thier PM.

I have spent lot of time reading primary sources. This is a short abreviated version of what happened

1849 Our ancestral lands were invaded by Britain and integrated or joined with India because of imperial greed. this is how we become part opf India in the first place. Invaded and conquered by Britain.

1930 Sir Allama Iqbal for the first time asks for Punjab, Afghania (NWFP), Sindh and Balochistan to be made a seprate country. Note no mention of Bangla. Just Pakistan as is today.

1933. Rehmat Ali comes up with the name PAKISTAN derived from Punjab, Afghanis, Kashmir, Sindh and Balochistan. He publishes a pamphlet in 1933. I pasted copy in previous post.

1947. Pakistan comes into being by almost accident. Congress refuse the Cabinet Mission Plan and Pakistan becomes reality by default. In a sense one accident of history (1849 undid another 1947) thereby creating balance.

Excellent Post as ever bro. In total agreement with you. The British forced many different races & groups of people together and call them "indian" when it was very unnatural to do so and against all human instinct.

Excellent Post as ever bro. In total agreement with you. The British forced many different races & groups of people together and call them "indian" when it was very unnatural to do so and against all human instinct.
Wasn't it the Moguls that united the fractured lands of the subcontinent from the borders of Afghansitan all the way to Bengal?

Bro dont think like that, I met a lot of bangladeshi's in east London, they have said its the worst mistake that has ever happened since the country split from east Pakistan.

Because from a Pakistani "colony" they became indian colony which is must worse. Look at their leadership? They're loyalties are Delhi - I can see why many BD folks are infuriated about this

2 corrections.
1) the word "A" in PAKISTAN is for Afghania/Afghan province, which KP was known by back then.
Used in "Now or Never" pamphlet for the first time http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00islamlinks/txt_rahmatali_1933.html

2) British did indeed annex Punjab in 1849, but before that they annexed Sindh in 1843.

Otherwise an excellent post, glad atleast some one here knows the GIST of it.

Bangladesh PM is daughter of Sheikh Mujeeb so I don't think we can have normal relations with them as long as she and her party Awami league is in power. Both she and her party seem to nurse a personal grudge against our country for Operation Searchlight incident. But there is another leader I don't recall her name ( Khaleda something?), she is quite warm towards us. I hope her party wins elections for friendly relationship with BD
I have noticed an upsurge of anti Pakistani feeling and deep hatred by the youth in BD. I don't hate every Bangladeshi as many in the west marry Pakistanis and create families. The youth in Bangladesh have been infested with deep rooted hatred for Pak. 2013 Imran Sarker an online activist charged towards the Pak embassy in Dhaka with hundreds of his followers and burnt the Pak flag outside the Pak embassy.

Because from a Pakistani "colony" they became indian colony which is must worse. Look at their leadership? They're loyalties are Delhi - I can see why many BD folks are infuriated about this
You need to view the shoot to kill policy by the Indian BDF along the border hundreds of poor innocent Bengali farmers have been murdered simply for crossing the border. India has BD under its control any nonsense by them India can instantly make life worthless for Bangladeshis.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom