What's new

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
VCHENG,

Dude---they made us "opinionators " to write some blogs---and what are we doing---posting on our favourite songs----. It is a good way to get fired from your job!!!!

VCHENG,

Dude---they made us "opinionators " to write some blogs---and what are we doing---posting on our favourite songs----. It is a good way to get fired from your job!!!!

Do they pay you?

If not then keep teasing the admins by posting these things. :D

Any lovers out there----sitting outside on the deck in the evening---a nice glass of cabernet----your wife cooking dinner inside---you sipping you wine and listening to the music waiting for the dinner---she knows the song is for her---you know the dinner is for you----umnhnhnhnhn---nothing beats old lovers---both are happy.

Roberto Carlos - Mujer de 40 - YouTube

Any lovers out there----sitting outside on the deck in the evening---a nice glass of cabernet----your wife cooking dinner inside---you sipping you wine and listening to the music waiting for the dinner---she knows the song is for her---you know the dinner is for you----umnhnhnhnhn---nothing beats old lovers---both are happy.

Roberto Carlos - Mujer de 40 - YouTube

Khan Saheb you Sir is a class apart i cant think of anyone close to you i myself like soft music and your last post ( and the secne you described) made me roamantic already its kind of erotic what say you , Thanks again .

VCHENG,

LOL!

Well, we are working on that too, plus improving PDF in many other ways. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My most favourit Afghan singer & favourit song

Ahmad Zahir
1972 Tanha Shodam Tanha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom