What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Airwolf TV show extended soundtrack theme

I had an RC version, crashed it, sadly

Classic show buy.. This one ans knight rider and street hawk :D

Heres one for wannabe dog torturer @jamahir but

Ever say a prayer for Laika, ya commie scum ?

----–

Really annoying to post from mobile

My PC has been packed away for a couple weeks..

Mobiles bc bhot gan mrate hain ,👺

Good. You should simply stop torturing yourself by coming to PDF.
Bro, honestly

Na tera parry game hai

Na hi riposte kar patey ho effectively

Fuddu aadmi hai tu.. Communism, gaddafi, DPRK, Stalin..pta ni bc konsi ajeeb ajeeb cheezon me laga hua hai tera very small binary thinking brain 😂

Ek baar pxddi to la ke aa

Virgin ki kaun sunega ? 🤔

Virgin ki kaun sunega ? 🤔

You are not a virgin at all for many many years, yes ? So which progressive movements gather in your house every day ? Which technological innovators gather in your house ? Any at all ?

Bro, honestly

Na tera parry game hai

Na hi riposte kar patey ho effectively

I am not here to make ripostes. I write simple words, natural words, words of enquiry and challenging traditional norms, words that wonder why not. Etc etc.

am not here to make ripostes. I write simple words, natural words, words of enquiry and challenging traditional norms, words that wonder why not. Etc etc.
Darpok bsdkai

Debate away, baby

Katti jabadaa paad dena ek hi punch ma, mc

Choo tya

Me a darpok ? Try being me for three months and see who's the darpok. :)
Oh dear, hell no !

You're right, you no darpok... Look at you, rocking the adult virgin slum life, everything around you is capitalist, all while you remain steadfastly communist...

Your only contact with the outside world being the internets 😂

Im waay waaay to pussy to ever attempt that.

Once upon a time I went to Area 51 in Karachi, a bowling club where I came across this song for the first time. Loved it. Tried my best to find it. Played it my on dad's car till a life long embarrassing tragic event happened. What happened is that, this Arabic song has Indian Kathak dance performance in it. So, I once stopped my car at a signal and right next to me were a car filled with bunch of giggling burger chicks. As soon as I stopped the car, the Indian performance showed up and those chicks literally laughed their asses off. And yet I refused to turn off the music.

Once upon a time I went to Area 51 in Karachi

There's an Area 51 in Karachi ??? What is hidden there, perhaps the elite-of-elites Tableeghi research team that 30 years ago as per Zia ul Haq's orders found a way to harness the power of jinns to convert the power to turn and run electric machines but these TJ researcher elites having hid that technology because it will overthrow the order of the world ? :D

Once upon a time I went to Area 51 in Karachi, a bowling club where I came across this song for the first time. Loved it. Tried my best to find it. Played it my on dad's car till a life long embarrassing tragic event happened. What happened is that, this Arabic song has Indian Kathak dance performance in it. So, I once stopped my car at a signal and right next to me were a car filled with bunch of giggling burger chicks. As soon as I stopped the car, the Indian performance showed up and those chicks literally laughed their asses off. And yet I refused to turn off the music.

Be honest, you were embarrassed but you kept playing to be stubborn in front of the giggling girls. :D

But I like the song and though I don't understand most of the lyrics and the visuals here is the famous Indian derivation, Ya Aali :
On the same YT page was this recommendation : 'Saiyaara' from Hindi film Ek Tha Tiger which I now read on its Wikipedia page is really a dramatized Aman Ki Asha which is wonderful :

@fitpOsitive @Mentee @Indos @KedarT @vishwambhar @PDF

Your only contact with the outside world being the internets 😂

Right. So you do the internets a favor by exiting from it. Else those on the internets will keep asking "Why does it smell like hell ?".

There's an Area 51 in Karachi ??? What is hidden there, perhaps the elite-of-elites Tableeghi research team that 30 years ago as per Zia ul Haq's orders found a way to harness the power of jinns to convert the power to turn and run electric machines but these TJ researcher elites having hid that technology because it will overthrow the order of the world ? :D

Be honest, you were embarrassed but you kept playing to be stubborn in front of the giggling girls. :D

But I like the song and though I don't understand most of the lyrics and the visuals here is the famous Indian derivation, Ya Aali :
On the same YT page was this recommendation : 'Saiyaara' from Hindi film Ek Tha Tiger which I now read on its Wikipedia page is really a dramatized Aman Ki Asha which is wonderful :

@fitpOsitive @Mentee @Indos @KedarT @vishwambhar @PDF

Right. So you do the internets a favor by exiting from it. Else those on the internets will keep asking "Why does it smell like hell ?".
I reported your comment for being off topic rant. Don't do that again.

I reported your comment for being off topic rant. Don't do that again.

So you want the two songs in my post to be removed too, and the banter in it with you ? I thought I be friendly with you despite your previous hostility with me but I now found you still a hostile idiot. Adiós para siempre.

Back
Top Bottom