What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@PDF
for some reason I really like this song of his
has that qawwali quality to it, just missing the chorus and chokdi maar ke, topi phen ke, 4 log, including a tabalchi ni hai :D

this stuff is pretty good, every jumma raat

you have to work your way through all these ornate marble gravestones with some prominent people resting there to get to the main event.. borderline kuffar :P

good scene but 🤟

has that qawwali quality to it, just missing the chorus and chokdi maar ke, topi phen ke, 4 log, including a tabalchi ni hai :D

this stuff is pretty good, every jumma raat

you have to work your way through all these ornate marble gravestones with some prominent people resting there to get to the main event.. borderline kuffar :P

good scene but 🤟
not spiritual kind but it's still good

Jawad for me is known foe this...

I hated France culture and language too but Indilah changed a few opinions on it.

You can't edit in tags dude, it doesn't work when you do that

-------------------------------------------
Didn't get what you are saying.

Meri Madhubala

Singer: Avadhoot Gupte
Cast: Arti Chhabria, Farhaan Khan
Mixed and Arranged By: Jatin Sharma

A nice Marathi-Hindi fusion.

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz @Valiant @Paitoo @Sharma Ji @Maula Jatt

This song is based on a previous Marathi song from 1963 sung by Lata Mangeshkar.

Bai Bai Manmoracha Kasa Pisara Phulala

Singer : Lata Mangeshkar
Lyricist : Jagdeesh Khebudkar
Music Director : Anandghan( Lata Mangeshkar)
Producer / Director: Bhalji Pendharkar
Screenplay/Dialogue/Writer : Bhalji Pendharkar
Cast: Jayshree Gadkar, Suryakant, Chandrakant, Raja Patwardhan, Chittaranjan Kolhatkar, Master Vithal

Last edited:
Didn't get what you are saying.

He is talking about you possibly opening up your post in the edit box and tagging more people, but this action won't actually alert those people. People will be alerted to tags only the first time one tags them in a post. Adding tags in subsequent opening up of the post will not generate alerts. Forum mechanism is built that way. :)

Meri Madhubala

Singer: Avadhoot Gupte
Cast: Arti Chhabria, Farhaan Khan
Mixed and Arranged By: Jatin Sharma

A nice Marathi-Hindi fusion.

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz @Valiant @Paitoo @Sharma Ji @Maula Jatt

Peppy. And that tapori shirt on the hero, LOL. Just a few days ago I posted this tapori on another thread because Virus mian was being curious about me so I said on the thread this is how I look :
5d367f683c69bd52696a8936865a64da8301569e.jpg

This song is based on a previous Marathi song from 1963 sung by Lata Mangeshkar.

Bai Bai Manmoracha Kasa Pisara Phulala

Singer : Lata Mangeshkar
Lyricist : Jagdeesh Khebudkar
Music Director : Anandghan( Lata Mangeshkar)
Producer / Director: Bhalji Pendharkar
Screenplay/Dialogue/Writer : Bhalji Pendharkar
Cast: Jayshree Gadkar, Suryakant, Chandrakant, Raja Patwardhan, Chittaranjan Kolhatkar, Master Vithal

Somehow the Black & White vibes reminded me of 'Mera bulbul so raha hai' from the 1943 Hindi film Kismat. Such a gentle, sweet and funny song :

---

Yesterday's Indian Idol had Hema Malini as guest and contestant Senjuti sang the lovely song 'Tune o rangeele kaisa jaadu kiya' from the 1981 film Kudrat. Below is the original :

A male contestant sang another one from the same film, the very famous 'Humay tumsay pyaar kitna' but I will post its under-rated female version which is also beautiful :

And I won't end this post without that wonderful 'Ae dil-e-nadaan' from Razia Sultana, 1983. Exquisite, the highs and the silences, the poetry :

---

@fitpOsitive @Mentee @Zibago

Back
Top Bottom