What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Dancing with naughty washing machine looters after a trip to Ukraine.

Dedicated to @jamahir , get some inspiration and train.

1. I didn't understand what you want me to train for.

2. You want me to get inspired by this barbaric activity called boxing ? I have many a time written against it on the forum :
All public sports should be banned because (a). It is irrational that there can be hundreds of people or tens of thousands or even a hundred thousand people sitting in the stadium stands and watching 20 people play and getting emotional without themselves being actually playing which is not democratic, (b). In Capitalist systems especially public sports and the heroes and heroines from it are creations of the governments to keep people distracted and not involve themselves in questioning their governments and agitating about say why did 350,000+ Indian farmers suicide because of socio-economic reasons just between the 20-year period of 1995-2015 or why in USA the president lives in a secure and large mansion while there are many Americans who live on the street under the elements - sun, cold, rain, snow, dust and pollution or why in Pakistan the military gets a big allocation of resources but so many Pakistanis can't be cured of ill health because the healthcare system is not free for the citizen and the citizen doesn't have money to pay the extortion money to the hospital. So these Capitalist governments create these artificial heroes and heroines, create spectacles out of the matches and enable an ecosystem of Capitalist economy which feeds off these public sports. In 2021 during the COVID second wave in India there were the IPL cricket matches in of course the Narendra Modi stadium in "Amdavad" with the stadium lights burning at full juxtaposed in dystopian manner with the lights of the countless burning pyres of the Hindu citizens who had died of COVID only because of the incompetence and criminality of the government of the same Modi after whom that stadium is named. Those cricket players who had auctioned themselves ( yes, let themselves be auctioned ) for millions of dollars to Capitalist corporations couldn't be bothered about millions of fellow Indian citizens who didn't have the money to purchase medicines and home oxygen machines to cured themselves of COVID and this plight because healthcare in Modi's New India is not free though it should be because it is a human right.

And sports stars in Capitalist systems come of great help to their benefactor criminal governments, for example like in India the former cricket star Sachin Tendulkar who is adored by hundreds of millions of Modi-loving middle classees made supportive statement in favor of the government during the one-year-long farmers protest in the country especially in Delhi and Sachin's statement was promoted by his irrational, right-wing fans.

And barbaric sports like boxing, wrestling and MMA-shem-mem-a should be banned too. What is this with five hundred people paying money to watch two people beat each other to pulp ? How is this civilized ? This is like the bloody and barbaric gladiatorial sports created during the Roman Empire to again keep people distracted from questioning the ruling elite. Many commoners would have rather taken the easy way out by cheering for the blood spurting instead of the difficult way of revolting against the government or the system. So true now for football fans in Europe or cricket fans in India.

Sports must be private to be played for a person's personal enjoyment and health. Something like tennis or swimming and the max number of people participating can be four - like in tennis mixed doubles. That's as simple as that.

1. I didn't understand what you want me to train for.

2. You want me to get inspired by this barbaric activity called boxing ? I have many a time written against it on the forum :
Oh Khuda kay banday, ghar say bahir nikal kabhi kabhar aur thora bhaag lay. Physically fit bhi rahay ga aur mentally bhi. Teri frustration bhi thori kam hojaye gi.

RUN, RUN, Run...

Oh Khuda kay banday, ghar say bahir nikal kabhi kabhar aur thora bhaag lay. Physically fit bhi rahay ga aur mentally bhi. Teri frustration bhi thori kam hojaye gi.

RUN, RUN, Run...

Yeah ? Try running in my area where only a week ago I was attacked by a dog three roads from my house. And you want me to run here ?

Drunken sea shanty o'clock

please post more of these classics if any of you lot know more of them !

Back
Top Bottom