What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

India use a communist flag to clean up after my dogs.

images (12).jpeg

Go back in time and tell this man that :
5cdc811246be4dfafdca85cda24dcceb.jpg

He will have your dogs thrown into a river and you sent off to a Siberian gulag. :)
I have 7, 3 outside ones and 4 gharelus

Get along just fine with my dogs too

shut-your-mouth-rock.gif

High production quality and some were quite catchy, speaking purely from a music perspective here.

Wouldn't you agree, @jamahir ?

Propaganda that hides evil. Catchy music to draw in the gullible and brainwash. Just like the Hollywood film The Dictator that used supposed comedy to hide the anti-human and illegal invasion of the Libyan Jamahiriya and the assassination of Muammar Gaddafi and made fun of the utter wisdom of Muammar including of his wonderful speech in the UN General Assembly in 2009. This this is 'What are you listening' so here, everyone must listen to that speech. He speaks like me, at length, on multiple topics in the world, with simplicity and directness and makes solution suggestions. And then read the appreciative comments in the comments section :
One of the best speeches ever.

View attachment 903062

This is what they thought of your beloved green book lol

I am unable to find a photo of the Green Book Study Center in Tripoli after it was bombed by NATO during the invasion but funny that the people you present burning the Green Book had to be enabled by NATO bombing the Green Book Study Center and by NATO doing this to these people's country :) :
ly4.jpg

And funny also that this girl rejects you and the people kicking and burning the Green Book. She speaks defiant during the bombing and the slaughtering by NATO, GCC and their agents Al Qaeda and so-called Muslim Brotherhood :

And an interview of Muammar with Australian TV programme Journeyman. The interview is just before the invasion and the interviewer is hostile, impatient and unthinking. Muammar is calm, patient and wise :

One of the comments in the page speaks about the world's largest irrigation project, The Great Manmade River, a network of pipelines taking ancient water from under the desert and supplying it to villages and cities all over the country. Without the citizens giving any money / tax to the system to use this water because in Libyan Jamahiriya water was considered a human right to be had without anyone extorting money to supply it. However, those people you showed kicking and burning the Green Book which had brought them free water, you tell them of India where even water that Nature generated, is sold for money by the government. If you do not pay you are free to die of thirst.

Propaganda that hides evil. Catchy music to draw in the gullible and brainwash. Just like the Hollywood film The Dictator that used supposed comedy to hide the anti-human and illegal invasion of the Libyan Jamahiriya and the assassination of Muammar Gaddafi and made fun of the utter wisdom of Muammar including of his wonderful speech in the UN General Assembly in 2009. This this is 'What are you listening' so here, everyone must listen to that speech. He speaks like me, at length, on multiple topics in the world, with simplicity and directness and makes solution suggestions. And then read the appreciative comments in the comments section :
One of the best speeches ever.
I hope you know your idol gaddafi funded and supported many groups you call “Islamists” or “terrorists”

I am unable to find a photo of the Green Book Study Center in Tripoli after it was bombed by NATO during the invasion but funny that the people you present burning the Green Book had to be enabled by NATO bombing the Green Book Study Center and by NATO doing this to these people's country :) :
ly4.jpg

And funny also that this girl rejects you and the people kicking and burning the Green Book. She speaks defiant during the bombing and the slaughtering by NATO, GCC and their agents Al Qaeda and so-called Muslim Brotherhood :

And an interview of Muammar with Australian TV programme Journeyman. The interview is just before the invasion and the interviewer is hostile, impatient and unthinking. Muammar is calm, patient and wise :

One of the comments in the page speaks about the world's largest irrigation project, The Great Manmade River, a network of pipelines taking ancient water from under the desert and supplying it to villages and cities all over the country. Without the citizens giving any money / tax to the system to use this water because in Libyan Jamahiriya water was considered a human right to be had without anyone extorting money to supply it. However, those people you showed kicking and burning the Green Book which had brought them free water, you tell them of India where even water that Nature generated, is sold for money by the government. If you do not pay you are free to die of thirst.
Yo please, stop spamming

Ffs

Omg 🥺 poetic AF

Last edited:
Warning: stick to the topic or warnings will follow. This is not a thread to debate ideologies.

@SIPRA paaji as a Lata fan I thought you will like this. I met a cousin today after 12 years, who used to play this on loop when he was younger. To relive the old times we played it again.

@SIPRA paaji as a Lata fan I thought you will like this. I met a cousin today after 12 years, who used to play this on loop when he was younger. To relive the old times we played it again.

Thanks, Sir Jee. Good song. I heard it first time. My problem is that, fundamentally, I am struck with the film music of 1947-70. About 95% of playback songs, of my liking, pertain to that period. Only 5% lie outside of that, some earlier, some later. It has something to do with: 1) liking for music directors of the period, 2) voice timbre quality of Noor Jahan, Lata, and Asha, who are my 3 most favorite female playback singers, which, in my view, somewhat, deteriorated, post-1970.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom