What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@jamahir
I am listening this btw... :D :D

Thanks for recommending the vid. He put the issues wonderfully using humor.

He mentioned Varavara Rao who is a 80-year-old progressive, leftist poet. He is currently jailed in the same Taloja jail that Arnab was.

Rao is ill yet the courts have not granted him bail or release. The poisonous troll Arnab was granted bail. Arnab's lawyer seems to have appealed to the court asking if the heavens will fall if Arnab is released. I ask will the heavens fall if Rao and other progressives named in the vid, are released.

1. 'Jab bhi yeh dil udaas hota hai' from the 1971 film Seema. Increase the volume because it is low in the vid. And must say that a girl named Seema was my first love. She was in the same computer institute as me. :D

2. 'Aap ki aankhon me kuch' originally from the film Ghar but performed here by Pakistani artistes. Any Pakistani member knows the name of the female singer ? She has a nice voice and also is beautiful.

3. 'Ajnabi kaun ho tum' from the film Sweekar Kiya Maine.

---

@Mentee @ps3linux @fitpOsitive @Meengla @Goenitz @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha

Loved Pakistan version of "Aap ki Ankho me kuch"..... singers voice is very much similar to legend Kishore Kumar.....

Is it the girl on the right ? She has a desi look.
Yesh that one. Every youtube comment is on her :P
Nope she has Ukrainian/Bulgarian look..
@jamahir
I like this song too..
The line that "I am content in your presence" is some next level feeling of love.

Last edited:
Yesh that one. Every youtube comment is on her :P
Nope she has Ukrainian/Bulgarian look..

The one with the instrument ? OK, I accept your judgement but will say that I have seen Indian girls like her.

Also, she looks a bit like the actress Mila Kunis who is originally from Ukraine. That matches your judgement.

Watch this another song of their where they are in simple dress.

An intense song.

OK, I accept your judgement but will say that I have seen Indian girls like her.
I had my own experience... I was used to a matrimony site, which has all theses beautiful girls from bulgaria, turkey etc.. most are fake but jaw dropping beauty.. check this Checyan wedding

I had my own experience... I was used to a matrimony site, which has all theses beautiful girls from bulgaria, turkey etc.. most are fake but jaw dropping beauty..

I see.

check this Checyan wedding

Most of them, including the bride, were just pretty. No sexual appeal in them. As you said, they seem fake.

And the Tablighi Jamaat seems to have spoiled the atmosphere. A few of the women were wearing the heavy "hijab" like how Erdogan's wife wears, and some men had the mustacheless beard.

BTW can you tell me who is the Pakistani actress in this post I made ?

BTW can you tell me who is the Pakistani actress
I am not interested in cricket, movies that much.. so I just know Maira bcz she is famous.. else I don't watch dramas and movies or watch cricket as such.. so even if this pic include some cricketers, I cannot name them :D

I am not interested in cricket, movies that much.. so I just know Maira bcz she is famous.. else I don't watch dramas and movies or watch cricket as such.. so even if this pic include some cricketers, I cannot name them :D

I too am not a fan of cricket. Frankly I find watching cricket a waste of time. :)

Songs from various films but performed / covered here by new artistes.

1. 'Aao huzoor tumko' by Jonita Gandhi. Nice music too, especially the tabla beats that sound traditional yet modern. And when she sings "Humraaz humkhayal toh ho humnazar bano"... nice ! Increase the volume.

2. Various songs by the dashing Sanam Puri and his talented band :
a. 'Duaa' featuring Sanah Moidutty. I especially love it when they go high at 02:39 mins.​
b. 'Ye raaten ye mausam' featuring Simran Sehgal. I like the shy expressions of Simran.​
c. 'Kuch na kaho' featuring the lovely Shirley Setia. As someone in the comments said Sanam and Shirley would make a nice couple.​
d. 'Ae kaash ke hum'. I wonder what is the prominent string instrument ( example at 0:25 mins ). It was also present in the soundtrack of the under-rated 2015 film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.​

---

@Zibago @RealNapster @Mentee @ps3linux @fitpOsitive @Meengla @Goenitz @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom