What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

That theory has been negated by neutral observers. One of the gassing was drama done by the White Helmets who are aligned with the "rebels", and the other events ( two I think ) were done by the "rebels" with the chemicals most probably provided by Turkish Intelligence.

Tell me, in one event, why would the Syrian government gas its citizens right on the eve of a UNO observers visit ?

I know people who have fled from his regime. The SAA forced one of my friends to join them and the FSA helped him leave to America. So how can you tell me that Assad is a good person? He is a kaafir, a tyrant and a secularist. He also works with the Iranian regime which massacres Sunnis on a daily basis. The rebels are fighting for their freedom and their right to rule themselves. If they are the majority why should they let themselves become subject to an alawi dictator? Even if he didn't do anything bad, the fact that he is an alawi is enough reason to fight against him.

Some English songs :

1. 'Jolene' by Dolly Parton.

2. 'Cold' by James Blunt :
b. His performance in the Graham Norton Show. Good performance but increase the volume. Nice musicians.​
3. 'Set fire to the rain' by Adele :
a. The song's lyrics vid.​
b. Performing at the Graham Norton Show. Nice atmosphere it created.​
c. This vid is a nice compilation of her various performances of this song.​

---

@Zibago @RealNapster @ps3linux @fitpOsitive @Goenitz @Meengla @vishwambhar @Indos @TheGreatMaratha @Naofumi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom