What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Songs from various films but performed / covered here by new artistes.

1. 'Aao huzoor tumko' by Jonita Gandhi. Nice music too, especially the tabla beats that sound traditional yet modern.

2. Various songs by the dashing Sanam Puri and his talented band :
a. 'Duaa' featuring Sanah Moidutty. I especially love it when they go high at 02:39 mins.​
b. 'Ye raaten ye mausam' featuring Simran Sehgal.​
c. 'Kuch na kaho' featuring the lovely Shirley Setia. As someone in the comments said Sanam and Shirley would make a nice couple.​
d. 'Ae kaash ke hum'. I wonder what is the prominent string instrument ( example at 0:25 mins ). It was also present in the soundtrack of the under-rated 2015 film The Man from U.N.C.L.E.​

---

@Zibago @RealNapster @Mentee @ps3linux @fitpOsitive @Meengla @Goenitz @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha
Your choice is very much like mine.

The lecture was good, motivational. And it gave it me knowledge of historic Muslim personalities and events that I didn't know of.

One thing though, there was mention of saands ( bulls ). Were bulls present in Makkah ?

Second thing, the editors of the lecture should have been careful about the visuals a bit. Towards the end when there is mention of "kuffaar" the visuals show USSR's / Russian military.

But one thing I liked about the visuals, at 04:11 mins the drawing reminded of scenery from the sci-fi book series Dune.

The lecture was good, motivational. And it gave it me knowledge of historic Muslim personalities and events that I didn't know of.

One thing though, there was mention of saands ( bulls ). Were bulls present in Makkah ?

Second thing, the editors of the lecture should have been careful about the visuals a bit. Towards the end when there is mention of "kuffaar" the visuals show USSR's / Russian military.

But one thing I liked about the visuals, at 04:11 mins the drawing reminded of scenery from the sci-fi book series Dune.
He mentioned camel bulls, yes camels are were present.
And I don't know about visuals, I was just listening to this guy. Forget everything else.

Sorry brother but please don't support NATO-created terrorists who are working to destroy a progressive Muslim-majority society.

It certainly counts as music. Peppy. And I liked the shots compilation.
Bashar is an alawi. He is not muslim by consences of most sunni scholars and many secular theologins.

Bashar is an alawi. He is not muslim by consences of most sunni scholars and many secular theologins.

And those Sunni "scholars" would also be against Nasser and Gaddafi. :)

And even if Bashar was a non-Muslim ( say Christian like George Habash, the founder of PFLP ) he is fighting against foreign, NATO-created-and-supported terrorists.

I just picked up AC/DC’s latest record. Not as good as their older stuff, but definitely signature AC/DC.

And those Sunni "scholars" would also be against Nasser and Gaddafi. :)

And even if Bashar was a non-Muslim ( say Christian like George Habash, the founder of PFLP ) he is fighting against foreign, NATO-created-and-supported terrorists.
And he is gassing and bombing his own people while doing it

And he is gassing and bombing his own people while doing it

That theory has been negated by neutral observers. One of the gassing was drama done by the White Helmets who are aligned with the "rebels", and the other events ( two I think ) were done by the "rebels" with the chemicals most probably provided by Turkish Intelligence.

Tell me, in one event, why would the Syrian government gas its citizens right on the eve of a UNO observers visit ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom