What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

One of the best songs by legend Mohammed Rafi.....

Sau baar janam lenge....

This song will be understood and liked by Indian, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis but if members from other countries listen with patience I'm sure they will love too.....

"Bohot khush hain tere baare main jabse sochna chodda".

Nice !

And welcome back. Long time no see.

One of the best songs by legend Mohammed Rafi.....

Sau baar janam lenge....

This song will be understood and liked by Indian, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis but if members from other countries listen with patience I'm sure they will love too.....

I didn't like the intro but from the "sau baar..." onward it is great. And the visuals also match the style of singing. Atmospheric. And the actress is pretty.

The song is familiar to me from my days of listening to Vividh Bharati radio service.

And do listen to the below songs.

---

My playlist for today :

1. 'Wasiye gulan' a Kashmiri song by Saim Bhat from the Indian side of Kashmir. @Zibago, what do the lyrics mean ? @Indos, maybe you will like it and also listen to the below songs.

2. 'Jo bheji thi dua' originally from the Hindi film Shanghai but performed here by artistes I don't know of. This is a superb version. The male singer is Sanam Puri and the female is Sanah Moidutty. The musicians are also superb.

3. 'Aap ki aankhon me kuch' originally from the Hindi film Ghar but performed here by Pakistani artistes on Geo TV. Not only is the singing nice but also are the musicians. The female singer is quite pretty.

4. 'Jab bhi ye dil udaas hota hai' originally from the Hindi film Seema but performed here by Pakistani artistes again on Geo TV. Wonderful singers and musicians.

5. 'Sun saathiya' from the Hindi film ABCD 2 performed here by Nahid Afrin in Indian Idol Junior 2. Nahid was the Rapunzel of that season - look at her hair !

---

@Mentee @ps3linux @Meengla @Goenitz @TheGreatMaratha

Last edited:
Intolerance, ban on alternate point of views and unnecessary scrutiny of posts.

Well, trolling has reduced over the last two years with many trolls banned. As for intolerance I have generally been able to put forth my points. What do you mean by "unnecessary scrutiny of posts" ?

"Bohot khush hain tere baare main jabse sochna chodda".

Nice !

And welcome back. Long time no see.

I didn't like the intro but from the "sau baar..." onward it is great. And the visuals also match the style of singing. Atmospheric. And the actress is pretty.

The song is familiar to me from my days of listening to Vividh Bharati radio service.

And do listen to the below songs.

---

My playlist for today :

1. 'Wasiye gulan' a Kashmiri song by Saim Bhat from the Indian side of Kashmir. @Zibago, what do the lyrics mean ? @Indos, maybe you will like it and also listen to the below songs.

2. 'Aap ki aankhon me kuch' originally from the Hindi film Ghar but performed here by Pakistani artistes on Geo TV. Not only is the singing nice but also are the musicians. The female singer is quite pretty.

3. 'Jab bhi ye dil udaas hota hai' originally from the Hindi film Seema but performed here by Pakistani artistes again on Geo TV. Wonderful singers and musicians.

4. 'Sun saathiya' from the Hindi film ABCD 2 performed here by Nahid Afrin in Indian Idol Junior 2. Nahid was the Rapunzel of that season - look at her hair !

5. 'Jo bheji thi dua' originally from the Hindi film Shanghai but performed here by artistes I don't know of. This is a superb version.

---

@Mentee @ps3linux @Meengla @Goenitz @TheGreatMaratha

Yes intro is boring and its possible that listener may move to next option before actual song starts....that's why I said if members listen with patience.....

Listening to this... Sab Maya hai... Sab Maya hai.

This one is really good

Last edited:
Beautiful theme from Bollywood super hit MOHABBATEIN..... I was madly in love with someone when this movie was released and used to hear this theme several hours a day.....

Back
Top Bottom