What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

i commented the same... on youtube
but it is seems like a mixture of "together we will live forever" and "lux aterna" or 'requiem of a dream'
both by clint mansell

I am yet to listen to them.

Ever fresh till date super duper hit from Bollywood....
Tujhasa haseen dekha na kahi.... tu hogi meherbaan kabhi na kabhi.....

Heroin Tina Munim didn't even know that time she was going to be a CHOTI BAHU of India's most wealthy family.....

And accidently I had to take a break yesterday.
Kam Jan nai chorha.

Break does have wonderful effect, I prefer longer breaks. Just routine office work nothing extra, outing with family or friends, and once one is back all refreshed.

Both are farewell songs. Sab khair ?

Nah just songs, recently purchased few vinyls "Prem Rog" was one of them I remember watching the movie with my chacha (a decade older than me) strangely he enjoyed it too much while I got bored, now I understand why.

I am past the stage where I had regrets/farewells. One doesn't forget the first everything but that's life.

all are by clint masnsell... the song you shared is composed by Clint "death is road to awe" but his best is "together we will live forever"
The man is artist, him and Hans Zimmer make fine film scores. The latter I've had the pleasure of seeing live, I haven't had the pleasure of going to see Clint Mansell yet.

The man is artist, him and Hans Zimmer make fine film scores. The latter I've had the pleasure of seeing live, I haven't had the pleasure of going to see Clint Mansell yet.
Hans zimmer is really good... 'time' of inception movie is a great soundtrack. The interstellar one is not upto the mark... I wonder whether he gave music for Gladiator?
Never heard pink flyod. But i know he is a great deal..
but the artist thing you mentioned (not just singer), i find it greatest in Lana del.. what a beauty and mind...
there is chap, grandson of Zia muhayyud din, he gave a ted talk about it.
@Jungibaaz

Last edited:
Hans zimmer is really good... 'time' of inception movie is a great soundtrack. The interstellar one is not upto the mark... I wonder whether he gave music for Gladiator?
Never heard pink flyod. But i know he is a great deal..

Speak for yourself, I consider Interstellar to be his best! :D
And yes, if I recall correctly, his set list for that night included Inception, Interstellar, Gladiator, Thin Red Line, The Dark Knight, and a few others.

but the artist thing you mentioned (not just singer), i find it greatest in Lana del.. what a beauty and mind...
there is chap, grandson of Zia muhayyud din, he gave a ted talk about it.
@Jungibaaz

I've seen this kid before, thanks for sharing again, he's supremely talented! Not sure where he is now, but he should have easily applied and been accepted for a scholarship at some music school in the West given his passion. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom