What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

But guns dont kill people

People kill people :D

That's make me think of the young Indian activist, Gurmehar Kaur, who some years ago said that it wasn't Pakistan who killed her army father in the Kargil War but it was war which did it. She was right. Wars should be eradicated. But she received lot of hate from the right-wingers.

Last edited:
That's make me think of the young Indian activist, Gurmehar Kaur, who some years said that it wasn't Pakistan who killed her army father in the Kargil War but it was war which did it. She was right. Wars should be eradicated. But she received lot of hate from the right-wingers.
I agree with anti war sentiment but its not realistic given the circumstances

Until disagreements exist war shall exist

I just can't afford to miss these 2 fast and slow versions of the same song whenever I have to drive from Mumbai to Goa..... fast version takes my speed 130+, slow version makes sure I don't exceed 130.....

DIL CHAHTA HAI..... NEED I SAY MORE???

I just can't afford to miss these 2 fast and slow versions of the same song whenever I have to drive from Mumbai to Goa..... fast version takes my speed 130+, slow version makes sure I don't exceed 130.....

DIL CHAHTA HAI..... NEED I SAY MORE???

Reminds me of the time I and my two friends made a trip by bus to Karwar which is near Goa. That was my first sight of the sea. Karwar beach was quiet.

Reminds me of the time I and my two friends made a trip by bus to Karwar which is near Goa. That was my first sight of the sea. Karwar beach was quiet.

Karwar my wife native village.... be my guest whenever you plan to visit karwar..... just inform me a month prior so I can plan to be there.......😎
Karwar beach is quiet but beautiful..... even legend RAVINDRA NATH TAGORE during his stay in karwar wrote a song on natural beauty of karwar.... its there on the beach beautifully decorated on the stone....

Last edited:

90's and the Songs, its just never gets old

@Areesh Remember that song ? 8-) Karachi ke College ke larko ka National anthem haha

Really miss this guy, he would have been equally famous as Atif Aslam ..

another Gem from the past ..

now that's what I call performance ..

call me old fashion, but they are classics ..

Last edited:
Reminds me of this track from the Hugh Jackman film The Fountain.
i commented the same... on youtube
but it is seems like a mixture of "together we will live forever" and "lux aterna" or 'requiem of a dream'
both by clint mansell

Back
Top Bottom