What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

A ten-year-old interview I found through YT suggestions. Shahrukh Khan being witty and charming on a British TV talk show during his time in Britain to promote his film My Name is Khan.

He is witty and charming even now whenever he has appeared on The Kapil Sharma Show.

@Mentee @Zibago @RealNapster @ps3linux @fitpOsitive @Moonlight @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha @Meengla @Naofumi @B+ Dracula

@Indos, please do watch.
What a beautiful fabric India was. Now its all red rottened smelling saffron...

One evergreen Bollywood song..... Ye hai Bombay (now Mumbai) meri jaan...... Johnny Walker and Mohammed rafi magical voice..... you get a chance to see Mumbai in 1950s as well...... just wow.....

Another wonderful song with Johnny Walker and Mohammed Rafi duo.....
SIR JO TERA CHAKRAYE YA DIL DUBA JAYE....

A ten-year-old interview I found through YT suggestions. Shahrukh Khan being witty and charming on a British TV talk show during his time in Britain to promote his film My Name is Khan.

He is witty and charming even now whenever he has appeared on The Kapil Sharma Show.

@Mentee @Zibago @RealNapster @ps3linux @fitpOsitive @Moonlight @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha @Meengla @Naofumi @B+ Dracula

@Indos, please do watch.

That was 10 years ago. How is Sharuk Khan appearance Today ?? He is now 52 years old right ???

Man usually looks better than women when they are getting older. Women likes mature men while men like younger women, this is why women usually pick older man as their husband while man pick younger women to be their wife.

Ben Aflek 48 years old

1601360063862.png

I am listening to report on Harthas rape case... Man, people must avenge either through court or mob violence. I guess, it is right?

I am listening to report on Harthas rape case... Man, people must avenge either through court or mob violence. I guess, it is right?

I am not in favor of mob violence but I would approve if those rapists / torturers are given over to an old-style shooting squad.

I am not in favor of mob violence but I would approve if those rapists / torturers are given over to an old-style shooting squad.
it is always better if they are convicted by courts. As it means law has investigated, heard and charged the culprits. Nonetheless, statehood/law doesn't matter for an individual if it doesn't protect him. Be it this girl's relatives or relatives of effected like in Kashmir, E.Pak or in FATA, Dehl/Gujrat/Ayodhya riots etc or anywhere. But if you raise the arms then state anyway will have to deal with force. Doesn't matter how noble your cause is.

Back
Top Bottom