What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

For all the members who have watched the movie

You didn't like them ?
Absolutely no

Ah, the lovely Nauheed Cyrusi,
Must say, John Abraham is a dashing fellow.

Although my family and Mr. Bhandara (Murre Brewery Family) had known each other for like a century or more, interacted on family level frequently I knew parsis to be very attractive not that we are less blessed, but my first real interaction with Parsi and Anglo Indian beauty was during my last year of high school and I was visiting my parents during winter vacations who were stationed at PAF base Faisal Karachi.

So one day my brother, I and few other young ones got invitation to the new year party at beach Luxury because of their school, man I still have difficulty in imagining so many beauties in one hall mostly anglo indians and Parsis and few of us naughty air force officer brats.:laughcry:

@ps3linux, sorry I should have told you about this. You could have registered ( for free ) and watched it in live-stream.

No problem next time.

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Movie Running Man

This is no game, standing in the dark, I swear I heard you calling my name And I knew things had changed
No pain no gain Something in your eyes just told me that this nightmare would end And I had found a friend

Nice singing, music and story. It seemed to me like the Jagjit Singh-Farooq Sheikh ghazals from the 80s.

and my favorite musical instrument besides flute

The original melody is anyway nice but this is a beautiful performance. The instruments did not overshadow each other.

And my favorite instrument is I think the Kora from West Africa. It is a 21-string instrument.

---

From my side :

From my days of listening to BBC World Service radio I got to know of a French music group called Project Gotan which seeked to revision traditional Tango music into a modern style. Two pieces from it :

1. 'La gloria'. Listen at high volume.

2. 'Mi confesion'.

---

@Mentee @fitpOsitive @Meengla @Goenitz @Indos @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha @Zibago @RealNapster

Last edited:
She sang it in the Indian classical style.
I think they nailed it.. their accent and pronunciation.. even they pronounced 'Kha' and not 'Keh'
a
nyway for morning, i present this.. if i hadn't posted it before ;)

anyway for morning, i present this.. if i hadn't posted it before ;)

A beautiful piece. Nice mix of Eastern and Western.

One of those pieces where one closes the room door and put the speaker on full.

A beautiful piece. Nice mix of Eastern and Western.
to me its a far far simple place.. far from crimes, wars etc but in contemporary times. hard to imagine such a place. may be some islands in Pacific.
But I can't imagine beyond Morocco (it seems like Gibraltar)... the rise at 04:56 seems like a dinner in a traditional mud hut type arabian restaurant in lamp/lalten light.. may be of time like 60s/70s, when it was politically stable.

Back
Top Bottom