What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

So I asked you if a story comes up when you listen this music (first ~10 mint

The initial bits - The Good, the bad and the ugly ?

4. The 4th music seems enlightenment and just bearing with reality. What has been done has been. They are trying now to hold their identity in current century. Staring tall buildings where once their settlement was. May be wondering whether their ancestors graves are underneath these.

That's really deep thought.

---

I am logging-off so will further discuss tomorrow.

@ghazi52 @Meengla @truthfollower @vishwambhar

@jamahir Surya was first to get 1 lac per movie.. it was a news back then
So I asked you if a story comes up when you listen this music (first ~10 mint)
1, First music infers as Native Americans just living their life, all are happy, roaming around, and have peaceful settlements.
2. 2nd music depicts that europeans have arrived, and had started killing natives. They brought misery, diseases and slavery. fathers lost sons, sons lost mothers and everyone is effected. The howling seems of a lost child screaming to skies.
3. The 3rd music is aftermath of devastation. Natives are hiding, expelled from their lands, and hopeless.
4. The 4th music seems enlightenment and just bearing with reality. What has been done has been. They are trying now to hold their identity in current century. Staring tall buildings where once their settlement was. May be wondering whether their ancestors graves are underneath these.
5. the last music may be like end credit.
@Joe Shearer @JamD @fitpOsitive @Darth Vader
I am sorry but it sounds like enigma?

Found a song through YT suggestions. It is from the Pakistani film Rangreza and the song is 'Phool khil jaayein'. I was not impressed with the lyrics but the music and the placement of the words are good.

It reminded me of 'Dil toh bacha hai ji' from the Bollywood film Ishqiya.

---

@Mentee @ps3linux @fitpOsitive @Meengla @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha @Naofumi
Bhai new film industry is all manjan. Sometimes we hear a good song, but tbh, very occasionally.
Phool khil jaayein is again same manjan song. The real talent and top brass of Pakistani song industry sits in Coke studio, imo.

There is no sadder Sindhi song than this one by Alan Faqir.. a glorious career was reduced to such a display of real life on camera slow demise under drug abuse...

Ah forget all that. I'm just really glad to talk with you guys again. The nostalgia <3 And please do share some of the music you've been hearing, the songs you shared were always soo good <333

@Arefin007 salamz bhai. Remember me? I added you on Facebook. Talha. Where did you go bro? Missed you a lot. Please get in touch again.

As I said above, my exposure to the Desi culture is not much after 1990, except for a few songs on You Tube. Just discovered this beautiful remake of the old 'Washmalle' by Coke Studio:

Last edited:
there was a video.. which was shot on this with background pictures of war torn Iraq.. was so depressing. But anyway, very sad rock song .. irony 8-)

1. 'Aisa samaa na hota' from the film Zameen Aasmaan.
b. By Srishti in The Voice India Kids 2016. Increase the volume.​
@ps3linux @fitpOsitive @Mentee @Meengla @Goenitz @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha

Original is pretty good but the kid has excellent voice

2. 'Tum ko dekha toh ye khayaal aaya' from the film Saath Saath.

I wish I only had to hear the song farooq and deepti ughhhh

3) I like the one by Ahmed Jahanzeb

for today my contribution:

but technically listening to this now.. why we fight.. @jamahir may be you like it.. its a bit religious/social/human psychological video...

I will listen to it after three days. It needs dedicated time. ATM I am listening to a webinar of the International Space Conference - India.

@ps3linux, sorry I should have told you about this. You could have registered ( for free ) and watched it via YT live streaming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom