What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

it is always better if they are convicted by courts. As it means law has investigated, heard and charged the culprits. Nonetheless, statehood/law doesn't matter for an individual if it doesn't protect him. Be it this girl's relatives or relatives of effected like in Kashmir, E.Pak or in FATA, Dehl/Gujrat/Ayodhya riots etc or anywhere. But if you raise the arms then state anyway will have to deal with force. Doesn't matter how noble your cause is.

I agree and I too meant the process being through due procedure of the courts. What I meant was my desire of the firing squad being the judgement of the court.

That was 10 years ago. How is Sharuk Khan appearance Today ?? He is now 52 years old right ???

Sorry I missed this post.

Shahrukh looks generally the same. Below pic is from his 2017 film Raees :

zaalima-collage.jpg

I couldn't get current pics because in public he is in mask.

Man usually looks better than women when they are getting older. Women likes mature men while men like younger women, this is why women usually pick older man as their husband while man pick younger women to be their wife.

Agreed. It happens most of the time.

I think if he shaves the beard and neatly trims the mustache he will look even better.

I think another Hollywood actor who looks good while being more aged is George Clooney :

original-film-title-leatherheads-english-title-leatherheads-film-director-george-clooney-year-2008-stars-george-clooney-credit-casey-silver-productionsoutlaw-prodsmoke-house-gordon-melinda-sue-album-P2EN5C.jpg

9a7e927da5c146b6cc3601f346f1a5d4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom