What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Can anyone identify the song being played in the last 10 seconds of this video?

listen his "Nuvole Bianche" meaning white clouds, too.
@Indos
@ghazi52 @Zibago @vishwambhar @Sifar zero @jamahir @Jungibaaz
this song is my fav when I was in my MSc
@jamahir @Old School

Nice melody, I like it, we have similar taste and I like Enya too. (I dont get alert, just knowing you tag me after I am searching here, looking for good songs).

How about a bit jazz ?? Do you like it ??

I have two good Jazzy song here from my country. Indra Lesmana songs (he played piano in here) where the singer is her daughter. Live music.

Aku ingin, old video

If you like pop music, this song is quite good. I like the singer's voice :wub:

@jamahir

Nice melody, I like it, we have similar taste and I like Enya too. (I dont get alert, just knowing you tag me after I am searching here, looking for good songs).

How about a bit jazz ?? Do you like it ??

I have two good Jazzy song here from my country. Indra Lesmana songs (he played piano in here) where the singer is her daughter. Live music.

Aku ingin, old video

If you like pop music, this song is quite good. I like the singer's voice :wub:

@jamahir

The first song sounds like a typical western song even with the Indo language.. the third one sounds like a teenage song, where friends are going to a vacation trip..
this one is classic.. the first instrument is Sarangi ... listen the vocals mastero at 01:40 to 02:10.. how low he can get..
overall, it is a song of the loved one who is remembering the departed lover. so a sad song with howling and crying.. @Indos @jamahir

Last edited:
this one is classic.. the first instrument is Sarangi ... listen the vocals mastero at 01:40 to 02:10.. how low he can get..
overall, it is a song of the loved one who is remembering the departed lover. so a sad song with howling and crying.. @Indos @jamahir

I like this song and your version is quite good.

Below is Indian Idol Season 10 contestant Saumya Chakraborty singing the same song in his audition round.

- Vid but not so good quality audio.

- Good audio version but no vid.

---

@Indos and @fitpOsitive, please allow me to listen to your songs in a while. I really like Goenitz's posted song hence I replied now. I am also doing some posting in other sections of the forum. :)

I like this song and your version is quite good.

Below is Indian Idol Season 10 contestant Saumya Chakraborty singing the same song in his audition round.

- Vid but not so good quality audio.

- Good audio version but no vid.

---

@Indos and @fitpOsitive, please allow me to listen to your songs in a while. I really like Goenitz's posted song hence I replied now. I am also doing some posting in other sections of the forum. :)
the wali brothers voice is recorded on vocals settings. (where singer voice dominates than the instruments, I guess :P ).. so it is sounds like more of a person singing in an empty house.. old Jet Audio had that feature where you can change the voice settings..

The song reminds me of an Indian song 'Pal ye pal' ( meaning "These moments" ) from the Hindi film Sorry Bhai.

Start listening after 00:35
@jamahir @ps3linux
So by this, I am totally convinced that for creating bigger things, you don't need bigger ingredients. A briliant piece of art. And I love art.

Nice. I have been staying away from most of the online participation activities lately, but here is something for you guys:

Its a great album. Recently have been doing some experiments with audio cassette, FLAC, 8 track tape, and of course vinyls I wish I could share some of them they are simply too good audio results.

1. 'Phul gendwa na maro' from the film Dooj Ka Chand.

2. The same song but sung by Nishta Sharma in The Voice India Kids 2016.

3. Neha Niharika Kar singing 'Aao huzoor tumko' in her blind audition in The Voice India Kids 2016.

4. Srishti singing 'Aisa sama na hota' in The Voice India Kids 2016. Turn up the volume because the vid's volume is less.

---

@Mentee @fitpOsitive @ps3linux @Meengla @Goenitz @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha

Thanks after so many days I listened this song.... Aisa sama na hota.....

out of this world, indo pak classical music when marries with new musical techniques it produces master pieces like this one, NFAK, RFAK, etc. I wanted to share another one by Shabnam Majeed (I recently purchased its Flac) but it seems it is only available at Amazon Music and not youtube.

Western world is going nuts over Angelina Jordan, no doubt that kid is good, but these kids would run circles around her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom