What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

point of partition
Break free from the prison (British India) the British built? We parted (partitioned) from other prisoners whom the British had locked us up with.

And I did not know you were fan of Modern Talking. Tomas Anders was my style icon back in 1980s. I even had that long girly hair. The stick I got from my parents. Wow. Here is the quintessential "Modern Talkin".

Break free from the prison (British India) the British built? We parted (partitioned) from other prisoners whom the British had locked us up with.

And I did not know you were fan of Modern Talking. Tomas Anders was my style icon back in 1980s. I even had that long girly hair. The stick I got from my parents. Wow. Here is the quintessential "Modern Talkin".

The reason we parted from the other prisoners was we had different beliefs, objective values ,spirit etc and I say thank God for that.
I just came across the band by chance ,enjoyed their music, this is another band from Germany I enjoy listening too.
I love this song

The reason we parted from the other prisoners
Well by definition you don't need reason to part from other inmates in a prison. Being in one cell does not make them your family. Don't foget the British ganged up Pashtun, Punjabi, Sindhi and Baloch into British India. This did this by force. But that's a discussion for another thread.

And yeh I love Alphaville as well. I am Mr 1980s guy.Truth is music you hear in your youth always carries certain fire probably because it brings back those memories.

Well by definition you don't need reason to part from other inmates in a prison. Being in one cell does not make them your family. Don't foget the British ganged up Pashtun, Punjabi, Sindhi and Baloch into British India. This did this by force. But that's a discussion for another thread.

And yeh I love Alphaville as well. I am Mr 1980s guy.Truth is music you hear in your youth always carries certain fire probably because it brings back those memories.
I came across this stuff via youtube, amazing music, no question about it.kudos

@jamahir have you watched movie Amir?

i didn't get your tag.

i haven't seen it.

actually when i earlier saw your posting of its song i wanted to tell you to watch the film because from what i have understood from reviews and articles it is a fine film.

i will watch on youtube ( or where ever available online ) next month.

i didn't get your tag.

i haven't seen it.

actually when i earlier saw your posting of its song i wanted to tell you to watch the film because from what i have understood from reviews and articles it is a fine film.

i will watch on youtube ( or where ever available online ) next month.
Do watch it the main topic is terrorism

oops, @Zibago , i checked and actually have tag for your mention of me but i missed it... sorry.

this is a beautiful track, flows and flows smooth.

at 2:02 mins i was reminded of some hindi film song but don't remember now which, though once i recall i will post.

and the lyrics :

hain baaten bohot par zubaan par kufal
tumhe ab kahoon main tumhe kya kahoon
lovely !!

do tell more about the singer.

---

@Zibago @django @Mentee @Levina @BDforever

@Moonlight
listen to this bangla song :D

Back
Top Bottom