What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

two sides of me. :p (not double face though).
I feel it's really personal between me and God. So it's not like necessary to show everywhere that I'm hijabi. :)
By the way I don't wear hijab for like 24/7. Many American classmates think that. Few believed I have no hair and that made me wear hijab. Lmo that was rofl. :D I cracked up.
Aray I was kidding no need of apologize. :)

Nooooooo. There is. I mean with my personal views.
Does wearing the hijab in the states pose you any problems, we all know about the bigotry being perpetuated by charlatans like Trump, does it impact your good self.

Unfortunately I am unable to access this. :hitwall:

Use sound cloud?

Does wearing the hijab in the states pose you any problems, we all know about the bigotry being perpetuated by charlatans like Trump, does it impact your good self.

I'm a proud hijabi. Alhumdulillah! And I have not experienced anything so far.
And some people do give you a weird look. Just give them a warm smile and move on.
Honestly I didn't wear head scarf in high school and there was always this feeling of rue. So I started my college life with proper hijab. Now I can't comprise on it. I mean if I ever have to choose being non-hijabi or moving to place where I have freedom of wearing hijab. I would probably move. Since I have peace of mind and heart.
It's on very minor level, but majority of people respect you even with hijab.

Use sound cloud?

I'm a proud hijabi. Alhumdulillah! And I have not experienced anything so far.
And some people do give you a weird look. Just give them a warm smile and move on.
Honestly I didn't wear head scarf in high school and there was always this feeling of rue. So I started my college life with proper hijab. Now I can't comprise on it. I mean if I ever have to chose being non-hijabi or moving to place where I have freedom of wearing hijab. I would probably move. Since I have peace of mind and heart.
It's on very minor level, but majority of people respect you even with hijab.
Glad to hear that.

Use sound cloud?

What is the name of song and artist

Glad to hear that.

What is the name of song and artist

Thanks. Wase ak Baat hai what can you expect from non Muslims jab Muslims bhi aap ko hijab ko criticize Karen. :)

For this particular one just type

Sarmad qadeer and Shazia Manzoor. He usually mashup so no title to a song. Type it on sound cloud you will easily find it.

Thanks. Wase ak Baat hai what can you expect from non Muslims jab Muslims bhi aap ko hijab ko criticize Karen. :)

For this particular one just type

Sarmad qadeer and Shazia Manzoor. He usually mashup so no title to a song. Type it on sound cloud you will easily find it.
Well I have no time for bigoted extremists and frankly neither for those so called liberal elites who go out of their way to embrace all things western. We are a nation founded in the name of Islam, a spiritual version of Islam not the version projected by thugs like Daesh.
Those are some nice melodious tunes.

IS it a Question ??

If yes, then the Answer is "NO"..

If NO, Then i also Agree Your Statement.

Na it wasn't a question. Sorry if I wasn't clear in my comment.

Well I have no time for bigoted extremists and frankly neither for those so called liberal elites who go out of their way to embrace all things western. We are a nation founded in the name of Islam, a spiritual version of Islam not the version projected by thugs like Daesh.
Those are some nice melodious tunes.

Yeh fake liberals ne mullahs se zaida Islam ko Pakistan ko damage Kia hai.

Glad to read someone agrees with me on this matter. Pakistan is a Muslims country and shouldn't forget it. Nothing wrong in following west, but why not copying the positivity of west. Unfortunately, we just follow what is unacceptable for our society.

Na it wasn't a question. Sorry if I wasn't clear in my comment.

Yeh fake liberals ne mullahs se zaida Islam ko Pakistan ko damage Kia hai.

Glad to read someone agrees with me on this matter. Pakistan is a Muslims country and shouldn't forget it. Nothing wrong in following west, but why not copying the positivity of west. Unfortunately, we just follow what is unacceptable for our society.
Well said totally concur, if it was not for religion what the hell was the point of partition, your opinion @Zibago .

Back
Top Bottom