seriously?? just because of the hijabi comment and the pro-eye-to-comment?? :D

Yes. :mad::mad::mad:

You said there should be a game slap a hijabi. And I'm hijabi. :sniper:
Not like sleeves less shirts and with hijab. Lol

And you even like eye to eye and melody of anjul :hitwall::hitwall:

Btw do listen to this piece.

Yes. :mad::mad::mad:

You said there should be a game slap a hijabi. And I'm hijabi. :sniper:

well, was just expressing anger against the change among muslims in india in the last 15-20 years.

i am not a violent person.

though i am confused... in your different profile-pictures on pdf there wasn't any hijab visible ( at least not a huge one like in that photo ), so...??

and @Zibago did the job of aag mey tel daalna. :angry:

but i don't want to lose your friendship over this, so i apologize for you being personally offended.

Not like sleeves less shirts and with hijab. Lol

umm, nothing wrong in that. :D

And you even like eye to eye and melody of anjul :hitwall::hitwall:

that's true, won't deny, won't apologize. :enjoy:

Btw do listen to this piece.

you mean the one in your previous post?? okay.

well, was just expressing anger against the change among muslims in india in the last 15-20 years.

though i am confused... in your different profile-pictures on pdf there wasn't any hijab visible ( at least not a huge one like in that photo ), so...??

but i don't want to lose your friendship over this, so i apologize for you being personally offended.

two sides of me. :p (not double face though).
I feel it's really personal between me and God. So it's not like necessary to show everywhere that I'm hijabi. :)
By the way I don't wear hijab for like 24/7. Many American classmates think that. Few believed I have no hair and that made me wear hijab. Lmo that was rofl. :D I cracked up.
Aray I was kidding no need of apologize. :)

Nooooooo. There is. I mean with my personal views.

two sides of me. :p (not double face though).
I feel it's really personal between me and God. So it's not like necessary to show everywhere that I'm hijabi. :)
By the way I don't wear hijab for like 24/7. Many American classmates think that. Few believed I have no hair and that made me wear hijab. Lmo that was rofl. :D I cracked up.
Aray I was kidding no need of apologize. :)

ladies conphuge me. :P

and @Zibago did the job of aag mey tel daalna. :angry:

that's true, won't deny, won't apologize. :enjoy:

you mean the one in your previous post?? okay.

Yes. It's worth listening. And you are true fan of angel. :D

of the song's entirety i am not, just the melody.

by the way, itna bada post kiya hai maine uss currency thread mey aur koi padd nahi raha hai.

Serious posts time Nikal Ke parhty. Right now I am just fooling around. :)

I don't know Who is the Singer (of this song) . but No. She is not Nazia Hassan.

For sure she isn't her.

ladies conphuge me. :P

You mean confuse? :D :D
Never even give a try to understand a girl. Never. Waste of time. :D

You mean confuse? :D :D
Never even give a try to understand a girl. Never. Waste of time. :D

hmm, good advise.

mere jaise kitne hi bhole bhaale sar kharochte rahe honge, ye sochte "ee ka hui gava??". :P

p.s : hum ab bhojpuria ishtyle mey bolat rahe hain.

I am listening US president candidate Trumps address to the world about his foreign policy. :-)

Back
Top Bottom