What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Thanks for the song.
I must say that I love Paksitani songs and singers. They have a good sense of music. :tup:

i agree, their non-film music is admirable.

this is what i was listening a few moments ago... the power is gone and am on ups and will shut down now but i will leave the forum with 'aap ki yaad aati rahi raat bhar' by ahmed jahanzeb, a pakistani singer... this is the best male counterpart to chaya ganguly's original in the film 'gaman' :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=608jGFdE5rg

---

@django @Moonlight @Mentee @BDforever @Zibago

Thanks for the song.
I must say that I love Paksitani songs and singers. They have a good sense of music. :tup:
I+read+the+description+_f23a97228db97ea2cddd7229610906d3.png

@django @The Eagle @The Sandman
Hina Rabani Khar Ki behn lagti hay

i was quite a shy boy then
m nahe maanta----- seems like your affairs have been on the up and up since childhood:azn:
. once i was walking with my cycle with my best friend with his cycle on his road and heena came riding on her cycle towards me along with her female also on a cycle... she bumped into my cycle and she "sorry" with a smile in her voice and went on her way... i sensed that her cycle bumping was deliberate.
i would have lynched her for making a dent in my cycle:ashamed:
i could see heena and her friend sitting on the low cement outer structure of the dry rainstorm gutter.
your love story turned me on:P and then suddenly, gutter?:wacko: could have made it more romaaantic like cool breezes chal rhi thi the stars were shinning twinkle twinkle khana:lol:

@BDforever you can quote me anytime aaami tum ka dooooooshman nahe hoooooo:cheers:

Last edited:

@Parul have you heard this? Gurdas Mann is the MAN :D :P

"River Chenab often asks her sister river Ravi how is my dear brother river Sutlej" such a powerful lyric.

Back
Top Bottom