What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

i will have to search for lyrics for the but the music is not my type.

yet your first two lines at the post's beginning and the song's lines you quoted are what must be understood by every pdf member and in the outer world. :tup:

ah, street hawk the 300 kmph motorcycle with guns.

when i was 14 or so, the cycles of me and my friends were all street hawks. :D

and that was years before i began to hate motorcycles and found them not only frivolous, impractical but also the cause of social disharmony and "accidents".

okay, to pleasanter thoughts. :D

i will be presently listening to 'mayya mayya' performed live in delhi by neeti mohan and a. r. rahman's group... the second best singing i have known of this song :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUV-uA7x4ak

good night.
With a cool laser beam to its arsenal.

@django , is this singer pakistani-looking??

akriti kakar ( punjabi?? ) sings her rendition of 'roz roz aankhon taley' whose original i posted above... in this version i like the minimal instrumentation and she sings so nicely :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfA7jymSGpg

the original song was beautiful with the beautiful mandakini and the dashing sanjay dutt, and this version is beautiful too.

@django , is this singer pakistani-looking??

akriti kakar ( punjabi?? ) sings her rendition of 'roz roz aankhon taley' whose original i posted above... in this version i like the minimal instrumentation and she sings so nicely :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfA7jymSGpg

the original song was beautiful with the beautiful mandakini and the dashing sanjay dutt, and this version is beautiful too.
She has an upper caste punjabi look about her, yes she looks like Pak lady, though not a partucluarly goodlooking women imo

Back
Top Bottom