What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

he became famous in the early 90's ( ?? ) with "accha sila diya tune mere pyaar ka"... good voice and good-looking fellow... there was actually a story about his songs that he had murdered his wife in jealously and he sang these songs in front of the judge in regret and judge saheb pardoned him... something like that... but i googled for him some months back and the story turns out not true at all.

Nice Biography :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Nigaheen mila ke kiya dil ko zakeemi ..
Aadaye dikha ke sitam dha rahe ho ...
Wafaao ka kya khoob sila diya hai ...
tadapta hua chor ke ja rahe ho.

Where did he planted this

have you heard this one? One of my fav one.

i liked the bindu part... great ice-breaker lines. :D

and the bindu part was also in a emran hasmi film as a comedy scene in a party having hrishita bhatt... the film had celina jaitley too and name is "jawani diwani".

below is a nice song from it... "sine ne sine ne"... fine beats and emran hasmi being his usual dude self... i always liked his acting, serious at the same time mature and fun-loving...

listen to this with volume high.

Lol to be honest one can still find young guys with a similar hair cut in Haryanvi villages

one some men it can look quite good... @levina , which was that shibani kashyap you posted that was set in kerala... the hero had the same hair style.

why, even our own @MarkusS had the style in the beginning, as seen in his former profile-picture. :D

and the bindu part was also in a emran hasmi film as a comedy scene in a party having hrishita bhatt... the film had celina jaitley too and name is "jawani diwani".

below is a nice song from it... "sine ne sine ne"... fine beats and emran hasmi being his usual dude self... i always liked his acting, serious at the same time mature and fun-loving...

one some men it can look quite good... @levina , which was that shibani kashyap you posted that was set in kerala... the hero had the same hair style.

why, even our own @MarkusS had the style in the beginning, as seen in his former profile-picture. :D
are you talking about this song?

A classic, he may use different lyrics for the same song at different occasions that's why I used planted. But most likely you listened first time from Sonu Nigam?

These too are no strangers in India too but check the long version Bewafa Yoon tera

ISHQ MEIN HUM TUMHEIN KYA BATAYE - LOK VIRSA

Attaullah Khan Esa Khelvi Bewafa Yoon tera (01) بے وفا

@jamahir
Nah Dad had the whole collection of attaullah khan. They got me through my first crush.

listen to this with volume high.

What style do you mean? :D

hair falling to the sides... the one the hero has in this song...

8dm5qkvo.jpg

my superman look ;)

Back
Top Bottom