What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Are we going old school today?

LOL, I was at the gym earlier this afternoon and this was playing when I was doing my leg workout. Been stuck on my head since then, hahahaha.

PS. I love techno ;)

I used rave in my younger days.

You and your old people music:o:. Synthpop is where it's at... after metal and heavy electronic of course:D.

System Syn - Ordinary Life (for those who can't view Youtube)

Panic Lift - Temptress - more soft Synthpop

buahahahaahaha! ;)

These were the songs I learnt how to shake a leg or two when I was little ... so they have special place for me.

Aaradhna movie had some great songs.
But I like the song "Khilte hain ......"

There are various versions in regional languages also .

This is one of my favourites

Thanks for posting this kishore kumar song. Its a cute song...as in I enjoy the song as well as its video, Madhubala and Kishore kumar were such a delight to watch. I must confess this(chalti ka naam gaadi) was the only Kishore kumar-Madhuala movie that I've ever watched. There's another song in this movie, which I use when I've to tease my friends ...it goes "haal kaisa hai janab ka". Lol

fine beats and emran hasmi being his usual dude self... i always liked his acting, serious at the same time mature and fun-loving...
Emraan Hashmi fan here...ahem!
He's a talented actor and very versatile , add to it the fact that all his movies have great songs. :)

one some men it can look quite good... @levina , which was that shibani kashyap you posted that was set in kerala... the hero had the same hair style.
why, even our own @MarkusS had the style in the beginning, as seen in his former profile-picture. :D
MarkuS, Niho and Joe shearer sir 're dare devils! They use their own pics as DP.
I know many on this forum who've similar hairstyles, infact every other Pakistani that I know has a similar hair style.
are you talking about this song?
Spot on!
@jamahir see that!
I told you that it used to be a very famous song. My elder brother was a fan of this guy, btw that hero is supposed to be some kapoor ,I forgot his first name :girl_wacko:...not my fault he was just a one-song wonder.

Last edited:
Aaradhna movie had some great songs.

Thanks for posting this kishore kumar song. Its a cute song...as in I enjoy the song as well as its video, Madhubala and Kishore kumar were such a delight to watch. I must confess this(chalti ka naam gaadi) was the only Kishore kumar-Madhuala movie that I've ever watched. There's another song in this movie, which I use when I've to tease my friends ...it goes "haal kaisa hai janab ka". Lol

Emraan Hashmi fan here...ahem!
He's a talented actor and very versatile , add to it the fact that all his movies have great songs. :)

MarkuS, Niho and Joe shearer sir 're dare devils! They use their own pics as DP.
I know many on this forum who've similar hairstyles, infact every other Pakistani that I know has a similar hair style.

Spot on!
@jamahir see that!
I told you that it used to be a very famous song. My elder brother was quite a fan of this guy, btw that hero is supposed to be some kapoor ,I forgot his first name :girl_wacko:...not my fault he was just a one-song wonder.

He featured in a movie don't know about any other projects he undertook.

i really want to learn dancing and dance to "sine ne sine ne" like emraan hashmi... i am listening to this again and again... :D

and i like the little moves celina jaitley does in the beginning... the singer's voice is good.

@Blue_Eyes what about this choice??

@SvenSvensonov @Nihonjin1051 @Gabriel92 @Taygibay @Víðarr - Check out some of the songs of Pakistan in their native languages with English subtitles ! :)

Ghani Khan's poetry sung in Pashto :

A well known Urdu gazal :

A folk song in Balochi :

A Rajastani song :

A funky version of an old sufi devotional song sung in Punjabi:

If the subtitles don't work; you can always click on the subtitle button ! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom