What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Ghulam Ali saab is in India currently ...

PS. have you seen Aamir Khan's movie Sarfarosh. Nasserudin Shah's role was kind of based on Ghulam Ali.
@levina correct me if m wrong here.
Ranjeet I can confirm one thing that there was a lot of controversy surrounding the Ghazal singer in the movie Sarfarosh. The ghazal singer was supposed to be of Pakistani origin ,which i assumed to be Jagjit singh :girl_wacko: but I wasn't sure.
I didnt know it was Mr. Ghulam ali. :)

Now that reminds me of so many Jagjit singh ghazals..

Last edited:
Ranjeet I can confirm one thing that there was a lot of controversy surrounding the Ghazal singer in the movie Sarfarosh. The ghazal singer was supposed to be of Pakistani origin ,which i assumed to be Jagjit singh :girl_wacko: but I wasn't sure.
I didnt know it was Mr. Ghulam ali. :)

Now that reminds me of so many Jagjit singh ghazals..
This is the first time I am hearing Jagjit Singh's name in this controversy :blink: I guess everyone picked a ghazal singer of their choosing when the movie came out.
Me being a communal, hence picked a Pakistani :lol:

This is the first time I am hearing Jagjit Singh's name in this controversy :blink:
:P
Come on! spare me!
I was just a teenager back then and didnt even know names of other gazhal singers (other than Jagjit singh and Pankaj Udhas). I've been dumb forever now! :girl_wacko:
I guess everyone picked a ghazal singer of their choosing when the movie came out.
Me being a communal, hence picked a Pakistani :lol:
Ranjeete I must say you havent improved a bit in all these years. :lol:
Lil communal jaat! :P

:P
Ranjeete I must say you havent improved a bit in all these years. :lol:
Lil communal jaat! :P

Au Contraire, I have improved ... now I am 5 Star Communal. ever ready with my hockey stick to smash things :nhl_checking:

Nah the link worked fine but not a big fan of 90's remix.
But where's the link? I dont see it anymore?:undecided:
Btw were you not the one who learnt to shake a leg after you heard remix version of "roop tera mastana"?? :P

kidding Ranjeet!
Chalo i 've tortured you enough for today.. :)

But where's the link? I dont see it anymore?:undecided:
Btw were you not the one who learnt to shake a leg after you heard remix version of "roop tera mastana"?? :P

kidding Ranjeet!
Chalo i 've tortured you enough for today.. :)
lol jaan bachi :p:

Back
Top Bottom