What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

great voice and great presence... since the long is long i have bookmarked it.

you must know that comedian kapil sharma sings nicely... here he is with a punjabi folk song ( chambe di booti ?? )... i don't understand much of punjabi and i don't know if you do, but this is a beautiful song which has had many versions...

below is professor madan gopal singh, a fine sufi singer, with "heer ranjha", again punjabi... i first heard him on india's government tv channel, doordarshan, when he performing i think in delhi... this song is so beautifully done...

@ranjeet do you know these songs?? ^^^

Last edited:
8dm5qkvo.jpg

my superman look ;)

ah, this was the one... i remembered slightly wrongly... i though there was no parting... but the style suits you, better than the one you have now ( i think ), the one in the profile-picture... you should go back to superman. :tup:

actually, my hair style is similar to yours, except that my parting is to the right and the hair is cropped totally around/behind the ears.

a bit like this...

1940s+men+hair.jpg

you must know that comedian kapil sharma sings nicely... here he is with a punjabi folk song ( chame di booti ?? )... i don't understand much of punjabi and i don't know if you do, but this is a beautiful song which has had many versions...

below is professor madan gopal singh, a fine sufi singer, with "heer ranjha", again punjabi... i first heard him on india's government tv channel, doordarshan, when he performing i think in delhi... this song is so beautifully done...

This long one is good listen when you got time. He may have emerged in India in 90s but he started in the begging of 70s and had cemented his place in first decade. He's the world record holder for most albums by any singer.

Did you check the funny one I posted a while ago singing and dancing drunk.

I know Punjabi but not a listener of Punjabi music but will try in the day, and Kapil too though not a regular watcher but usually when my siblings are watching I catch a glimpse or just the audio if I'm close. He got a good voice.

you must know that comedian kapil sharma sings nicely... here he is with a punjabi folk song ( chame di booti ?? )... i don't understand much of punjabi and i don't know if you do, but this is a beautiful song which has had many versions...

sorry bro, never heard and not really into such songs.

Did you check the funny one I posted a while ago singing and dancing drunk.

no, please post again.

and Kapil too though not a regular watcher but usually when my siblings are watching I catch a glimpse or just the audio if I'm close. He got a good voice.

once atif aslam was on his show and started the show with "aadat"... it was a beautiful long piece with superb contribution from the show's musicians and fine stage lighting and arrangement... i watched this on tv and when i searched on-line, that show seems to have been removed, perhaps by request by atif ( copyrights and all )... all the other "aadat" pieces are from other places.

if this episode ever appears on tv, don't miss... the song is in the beginning.

no, please post again.

once atif aslam was on his show and started the show with "aadat"... it was a beautiful long piece with superb contribution from the show's musicians and fine stage lighting and arrangement... i watched this on tv and when i searched on-line, that show seems to have been removed, perhaps by request by atif ( copyrights and all )... all the other "aadat" pieces are from other places.

if this episode ever appears on tv, don't miss... the song is in the beginning.

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2 | Page 293

I think I watched that part and btw whole episodes should be available on streaming sites

dark blue dress was dancing in a style not very suitable for a male. :lol:

and ataullah was drenched with sweat... how long do these things go into the night??

they are, on yt, except for that one it seems.

Usually classic and ghazal singers wear these colours when performing or maybe it was popular those days but very unlikely. Looks like summer time and density of people that's why sweating plus he's drunk too.

Usually starting from 7-9 and may go till as late as singer and listeners are at the same page and not necessarily night, done during day too if groom family wants

They are but I donno site right now

Usually classic and ghazal singers wear these colours when performing or maybe it was popular those days but very unlikely.

i actually meant the young fellow in the audience, who was being showered with money by the tall fellow.

plus he's drunk too.

oh...

as singer and listeners are at the same page

true... once the samaa is set, the singer and his party will want to continue too.

right now, i am listening to "teri deewani" by kailash kher... seems very suitable to 3:40 am...

i actually meant the young fellow in the audience, who was being showered with money by the tall fellow.

oh...

true... once the samaa is set, the singer and his party will want to continue too.

right now, i am listening to "teri deewani" by kailash kher... seems very suitable to 3:40 am...

Oh that curly haired one, actually in 80s men could wear these types of colour and nobody freaked out. Infact you could try different coloured shalwar from kameez without that much annoyance. Money Showering is usually essential part of these ceremonies plus showing off with guns. Search ' niazi firing ' on youtube now.

Not in mood for music but news.

btw I'm not from 80s if you were wondering

Back
Top Bottom