What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

good song to sing in some female company. :enjoy:

and ah, the elegant priya rajvansh.

1. another fine song, "tum jo mil gaye ho", from the same film, hanste zakhm... a long song... and i like the lightening and rain sounds...

2. another priya rajvansh song, "har taraf ab yahi afsaane hain", with the one and only "jaani"... and priya plays a pakistani agent, if i remember correctly...

3. a song a bit similar to "yeh maana meri jaan", the one and only "parda hai parda"... i really wanted to sing in the last office in did job in, for a certain lady there... :D

-------------------

@levina like the songs above??

@Blue_Eyes kuch meri puraani choice.

@IrbiS @Color_Less_Sky ^^^ especially, parda hai parda.

@haviZsultan some lucknowi culture. ^^^ :enjoy:

exellent line - "tujhko iss mehfil me ruswa na kardoon ruswa, akbar mera naam nahi hai". :D

1. another fine song, "tum jo mil gaye ho", from the same film, hanste zakhm... a long song... and i like the lightening and rain sounds...

2. another priya rajvansh song, "har taraf ab yahi afsaane hain", with the one and only "jaani"... and priya plays a pakistani agent, if i remember correctly...

3. a song a bit similar to "yeh maana meri jaan", the one and only "parda hai parda"... i really wanted to sing in the last office in did job in, for a certain lady there... :D

-------------------

exellent line - "tujhko iss mehfil me ruswa na kardoon ruswa, akbar mera naam nahi hai". :D

Another beauty.

Another beauty.

excellent song for the incurable flirt. :cheers:

and what a line, "har najar utth rahi tumhari taraf, aur tumhari najar hai hamaari taraf"... waah.

another, "aankh utthaana tumhara to phir theekh tha, aankh utthaakar jhukaana toh gajab dhaa gaya"... waah... waah.

and by jove, rekha looked so fine in those early days.

Not showing the vdos

sorry for not remembering the yt thing.

but I hope you posted the original by Rafi

indeedy so... rafi in "amar akbar anthony".

and what a line, "har najar utth rahi tumhari taraf, aur tumhari najar hai hamaari taraf"... waah.

another, "aankh utthaana tumhara to phir theekh tha, aankh utthaakar jhukaana toh gajab dhaa gaya"... waah... waah.

I am surprised you didn't knew about such songs.. yester years has so many beautiful masterpieces.

-------------------

Hearing these songs after a really long time.
This was the first I heard that song from Raj Kumar's movie..same with the Navin Nischol song posted by @ranjeet.

@Srinivas Raakhi's song reminds me of pal pal song from the movie blackmail.

I only listen when I feel like, all the sudden I wanna listen a particular song or a particular singer. And choice keeps bouncing from song to song, when moment it maybe Mehdi Hassan or Lata, next song maybe The King, Attaullah or Britney.

Have you listened Attaullah?

This was the first I heard that song from Raj Kumar's movie..same with the Navin Nischol song posted by @ranjeet.

@Srinivas Raakhi's song reminds me of pal pal song from the movie blackmail.

But I like the song "Khilte hain ......"

There are various versions in regional languages also .

This is one of my favourites

This was the first I heard that song from Raj Kumar's movie..same with the Navin Nischol song posted by .

I don't if it's just me or listening to these songs now makes one realize that they are not that innocent as it sounded back in the days. :ashamed:

But I like the song "Khilte hain ......"

There are various versions in regional languages also .

This is one of my favourites

have you heard this one? One of my fav one. Lol to be honest one can still find young guys with a similar hair cut in Haryanvi villages

Not showing the vdos but I hope you posted the original by Rafi

the song ranjeet posted in ( What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2 | Page 292 ) is "haal kya hai dilon ka na poocho sanam".

he became famous in the early 90's ( ?? ) with "accha sila diya tune mere pyaar ka"... good voice and good-looking fellow... there was actually a story about his songs that he had murdered his wife in jealously and he sang these songs in front of the judge in regret and judge saheb pardoned him... something like that... but i googled for him some months back and the story turns out not true at all.

I am surprised you didn't knew about such songs

i knew the tune and some lines from "haal kya hai" and i had thought it was from a black and white film.

Nigaheen mila ke kiya dil ko zakeemi ..
Aadaye dikha ke sitam dha rahe ho ...
Wafaao ka kya khoob sila diya hai ...
tadapta hua chor ke ja rahe ho.

Back
Top Bottom