What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

A rendition of 'It must have been love' by Roxette

This rendition is performed by Mysha Didi:

:wub:

The original:

Try this...
It's from the movie Omkara, it's a slow and soothing song. @jamahir

i didn't know that vishal bhardhwaj sings... i suppose that is how he met his singer wife, rekha.

the song reminds me of some the 80's film songs which were "experimental", actually inspired by non-filmi ghazals... another such song was "baadalon se kaat kaat ke" from "satya"...

your song also reminds me of this 80's song, "ek hi khwaab" from film "kinara"...

I love this Pakistani song

will listen to it shortly.

@levina @jamahir I listened '' Bhor Bhaye Panghat Pe '' last night for the first time. Don't know how I missed that song before :hitwall:

you mean the old zeenat aman song??

nice song though i rather like "preet" from the same film "khoobsurat"...

and i must say, fawad khan has been the most stylish bollywood hero so far... in fact, i liked the dressing for all the male royalty in this film, cravat and all.

I love this Pakistani song

wow... didn't expect such a song from the display picture on the yt vid... was expecting a rock type.

excellent slow song... i think many moods or situations can have this song as background.

I am listening to this song right now.. :)

nice song from a good film which had excellent acting by the lovely sonakshi... i especially liked her expressions.

though the song music style was like from the 80's ( like from the film, "jaane bhi do yaaron" ), the singing style could have been older too.

i must say, sonakshi looks so nice in those particular type of sarees.

i didn't know that vishal bhardhwaj sings... i suppose that is how he met his singer wife, rekha.

the song reminds me of some the 80's film songs which were "experimental", actually inspired by non-filmi ghazals... another such song was "baadalon se kaat kaat ke" from "satya"...

your song also reminds me of this 80's song, "ek hi khwaab" from film "kinara"...

will listen to it shortly.

you mean the old zeenat aman song??

nice song though i rather like "preet" from the same film "khoobsurat"...

and i must say, fawad khan has been the most stylish bollywood hero so far... in fact, i liked the dressing for all the male royalty in this film, cravat and all.
That was the first time I heard that song from Kinaara movie.
I am hearing badalon se after a long time,i had completely forgotten about it.

whoa!
You didnt know he sings?
Vishal bhardwaj has sung many songs in all his movies. I like his voice quality.To name a few of his songs
1) Bekaraan - 7 khoon maaf
2) Jhelum - Haider
3) and how can you forget the famous "dil toh baccha hai ji" song??? :)

Posting bekaaran song

wow... didn't expect such a song from the display picture on the yt vid... was expecting a rock type.
excellent slow song... i think many moods or situations can have this song as background.
A pakistani friend from this forum introduced me to this song. Lol
Trust me this is one of those songs which I would like to hear at the break of dawn...morning raaga song. :)

nice song from a good film which had excellent acting by the lovely sonakshi... i especially liked her expressions.

though the song music style was like from the 80's ( like from the film, "jaane bhi do yaaron" ), the singing style could have been older too.

i must say, sonakshi looks so nice in those particular type of sarees.

I also like the sawaar loon song. Yes, Sonakshi can carry Indian clothes well.

Back
Top Bottom