What's new

What are the similarities/differences of Bengali peoples in Bangladesh vs India

Err..you are conveniently forgetting the fact that Bangaldeshis are the descendants of Turks,Arabs and Iranians as proclaimed by some of their compatriots.On the other hand we are the descendants of the local "indigenous" adibashis,so obviously they are more good looking than us and have their complexions are as white as milk;);):D

what turkish ? they are pure "nordik" man , subspecies "Scandinavian" ! :woot:

beat deez sh!t "bhempire"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Bhai ji i was talking about the indian bongolies whome i have met and talked about the subject in detail but no issues :cheers:
Guruji, the following are a group of holy saints with transcendental abilities who are followed by the most Bengalis today apart from the Sri Ramakrishna or Swami Pranabanandaji.

Bamakhepa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lokenath Brahmachari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thakur Anukulchandra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bijoy Krishna Goswami - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its a land of contradiction, sirjee. So many religious reformers and their millions of followers, and yet we lived under communist rule for 34 years.

PS how are the kids and what names you settled for them :azn:

Kids are fine.Growing fast and furious.:cool:

Just beg to differ. People in this part are one of the most staunchly religious cult. They had never been confused about it.

That was brutal!! :cry:
nothing personal dada, just first/second hand observation. I love bengalis on both sides of border.

is it like this @vsdoc man this shefali shah shes got looks & moves do an analysis of her
1316243717374999.jpg

My God man. I Googled her and she bears an uncanny resemblance to Indrani Mukerjea.

The one of killing daughter/purported half sister media tycoon fame.

But off late I am noticing trimmer and fitter punju aunties.

Maybe because I am an uncle now.

if indeed trimmer & fitter , then boss you are noticing punju bacchis & not punju aunties

trim & punju aunties are , like a hot tropical weather in Canada on December ! very rare , very rare

Last edited:
Bhai ji i was talking about the indian bongolies whome i have met and talked about the subject in detail but no issues :cheers:

PS how are the kids and what names you settled for them :azn:

Indian Bengalis are very religious, just look at the number of pujo celebration we have, however we have been taught not to wear our religion up our sleeves and there are multiple paths leading to the same source.

I guess thats bit hard to digest for you.

bangladeshis are humbler and friendlier than bengalis of wb.
WB people have some sort of air of superiority, especially kolkata babus.

Also bengalis of India are laziest among Indians, kamchor most of them. All of them want to be leader. May be they are good leaders/managers because they want to avoid working. lolz.
Bengalis outside bengal are one of the most hardworking lot at least in my profession, most teams will have one or two bengalis who will take the whole burden on his/her shoulder.

I saw very little variation in bengalis of West Bengal. One type is people from north bengal of "West Bengal" & other type is rest of "West Bengal". Even there is less variation in their accent too. On the other hand, there is more variation in Bangladeshi people. People from Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Noakhali, Greater Mymensingh, Rangpur Division, Khulna Division or Barisal Division can be differed by their attitude, culture or accent. People from Noakhali is more workaholic than any other Bangladeshis. You will find people from greater Noakhali in every district of BD & every part of world. Population & GDP is higher in middle & eastern part of BD. Mongoloid feature in face is more visible in Sylhet & Chittagong Division. Original Dhakaya guys are minority in Dhaka city. 90% of original Dhakayas are businessman. People from Chittagong & Sylhet have tendency to invest in their own city. On the other hand, people from other areas have more tendency to migrate and buy property in big city. Unfortunately, ladies from all over the country watch boring serials of Star Jalsa, or Zee Bangla. I dont know about ladies of West Bengal.I doubt, they dont watch those boring serials.

yo be careful bro
those fat giants that you get here , is actually "Shad" fish not hilsa
Bhetki, Rui Katla, - when I go to India, he in the US - i am confined to Mahi Mahi, Cod, Salmon and Yellow Fin tuna. for fresh stuff If the waters are kind on the fishing day, some grilledTrout and Walleye - I miss living in Socal though, especially for the lobster diving.

Back
Top Bottom