What's new

What are Indians doing in this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerHead081

Reaction score
Country
Greenland
Don't they have their own defence forums? They literally come here to talk shit. They turn every fucking post on this forum into Pakistan vs. India one. The discussion quality significantly drops due to this because the post turns into an echo chamber in which both sides display who can chest thump more than the other side.

The quality of this forum is dropping due to this. Most people leave this forum due to this reason when i ask them. No one can have civilized discussion anymore because it turns into Pak vs. India in every post.

Don't they have their own defence forums? They literally come here to talk shit. They turn every fucking post on this forum into Pakistan vs. India one. The discussion quality significantly drops due to this because the post turns into an echo chamber in which both sides display who can chest thump more than the other side.

The quality of this forum is dropping due to this. Most people leave this forum due to this reason when i ask them. No one can have civilized discussion anymore because it turns into Pak vs. India in every post.
Because without Indian members, this forum would not be as big as it is. And it is possible to have both Indians and Pakistanis on a forum and still have productive discussions. But that would require mods to take actions against trolls on both sides. Just ask some of the older members, and they will tell you that while it was never perfect, this forum was a relatively civilized place. @Joe Shearer

Aggressive Anti-Anything is what reduces quality of Forums. I don’t think Indians are the problem. But rather those who create rifts for petty reasons. Those bad people get Banned pretty swiftly by the logical Mods, so I think the quality of this Forum is well under-control.

Despite vast differences, we both are next door neighbors. Indian members should also accept that a Pakistani member on Indian forum may not enjoy the freedom as Indians are enjoying on PDF. I have seen Indians quickly ban Pakistanis if they find him making trouble for their narrative.

mostly on indian forum its everything almost related to or compare to Pakistan and you hardly find any Pakistanies there cuz most of them who reply get banned plus indians love to provoke saying things which shows how low and disgraceful is your opponent then you come in to answer and you right away they ban you.
This forum is not big cuz of indians this is cuz of Pakistanies tolerance and give respect to every thought.

So you want to do chest thumping on your own without any opposition?
What eactly will be the point of that, other than to save you the insecurity?

So you want to do chest thumping on your own without any opposition?
What eactly will be the point of that, other than to save you the insecurity?
There won't be any chest thumping if there is no opposition to. There will be civilized discussion.

mostly on indian forum its everything almost related to or compare to Pakistan and you hardly find any Pakistanies there cuz most of them who reply get banned plus indians love to provoke saying things which shows how low and disgraceful is your opponent then you come in to answer and you right away they ban you.
This forum is not big cuz of indians this is cuz of Pakistanies tolerance and give respect to every thought.
Quora is fucked by indians. Reddit is fucked by indians. More and more forums are getting fucked. This one is too, the only way is removal of indians.

There won't be any chest thumping if there is no opposition to. There will be civilized discussion.

you can still have it.
All it takes is to ignore the trolls and focus on your own narrative and those who construct an opposing one with logic?

@HammerHead081

Since you are new to this forum you are not aware of the main forum content, there are separate threads area for India, Bangladesh many others.

Also without Indians it will loose the curiosity, interest needed...both sides here, just as Indians are intrigued about what is happening on the other side of the border.

And this is an online forum, part of the world wide web.

And the more traffic from other countries helps in running this forum and incurring expenses are met.

Capture 1.JPG

there are 1.4 billion indians

Bro with due respect. You are relatively new at thus forum. These parasities are vanished since 27/02.
You cant believe to the amount BS they put on this forum, when they are in full numbers.
But it is fun in peacefull time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom