What's new

What About : 40, Su-35 BM for Stratageic Forces Command ( India ) ?

Then we should have it as both can used for ground attack

P.Q.: why Su-35 have least RCS while nose of su-34 is more shaped like a vlo aircraft

The Su-35BM will spearhead the offence of the Russian Air Force before the PAK FA arrives therefore the russians have made the BM with a low RCS and a huge payload so that it can survive against enemies.Few more things which make the Su-35BM have a low RCS as compared to the other Flankers are:-
1)The omission of the Canard foreplanes and other associated parts.
2) The extensive use of Composite materials.
3)The use of RAM coatings.

And i think that even the noise levels generated by the IRBIS-E PESA radar is also quite less so even that might make it more stealthy.

Its an old joke buddy.. you can push but only a jacass by telling him you cannot do this and he would stand and say.. I CAN! You cannot jump from a tree, "we Actually CAN", You cannot poke your own eyes, "we Actually CAN"! :D

Smile it was funny to tell India to buy JF-17 ;)

yaa i hope we can buy JF-17 ... with pakistani pilots in it. ... for target practice ... :)

Bombers Like SU -34 will do The Job ,

Or may be Our " SUPER Su -30 MKI " with BrahMos will Be A capable Machine For Job - 2 Sqdn Of Upgraded Su 30 MKI With BrahMos

We are........... expect for the JF-17 Thunders and the Gripen! :cheesy:

Ok, jokes aside, why invest in manned aircraft to deliver nukes? Why not stealth Unmanned Combat Drones? They'll be cheaper and RC. A nuke doesn't need to have a very small CEP, anyway, being an area weapon.

How about the Russian stealth bomber, PAK-DA?The specific model is named T-4MS. Here are some images....

PAKDAprojectRussianstealthbomber_7_thumb.jpg

PAKDAprojectRussianstealthbomber_4_thumb.jpg

PAKDAprojectRussianstealthbomber_5_thumb.jpg

PAKDAprojectRussianstealthbomber_8_thumb.jpg

PAKDAprojectRussianstealthbomber_9_thumb.jpg

PAKDAprojectRussianstealthbomber_6_thumb.jpg

Cheers!

Pics: amazingdata

Pak Da Will be Operational By 2025 timeframe , We Need These Machines Now.....Although It will be Nice to Join Russia In this Project

Bombers Like SU -34 will do The Job ,

Or may be Our " SUPER Su -30 MKI " with BrahMos will Be A capable Machine For Job - 2 Sqdn Of Upgraded Su 30 MKI With BrahMos

yes.that can be done and if i am not wrong then the around 40 MKIs will be upgraded to carry the Brahmos and co-incidentally the SFC wants 40 nuke capable fighters so these upg. MkIs can do the job.

yes.that can be done and if i am not wrong then the around 40 MKIs will be upgraded to carry the Brahmos and co-incidentally the SFC wants 40 nuke capable fighters so these upg. MkIs can do the job.

May be Order 2 Sqdn More for SFC Along With 40 for Air Force

Pak Da Will be Operational By 2025 timeframe , We Need These Machines Now.....Although It will be Nice to Join Russia In this Project

Why ..? Why do we need these now..?

BTW IAF is not interested in PAK-DA ( at least officially )...And we really need some bombers then we should look into Tupolev family not Sukhoi..

Why ..? Why do we need these now..?

BTW IAF is not interested in PAK-DA ( at least officially )...And we really need some bombers then we should look into Tupolev family not Sukhoi..

We Need " Fighter Bombers " Assigned For Specific Role of Nuclear Delievery - We are Too Much Dependent On Mirages And Jaguars
SFC should Have Its Own Aerial Asset
May Be They Should Consider Su 30 MKI with BrahMos For The Role , Air Force Has Already Ordered 40 Of Them.....

Yeah I Know IAF is Not Intrested In PAK -DA Atleast For Now ,

SFC has Mentioned They Are Looking For Fighters For Nuclear Deleivery

With an aim of increasing its lethal power, India's tri-services strike force is planning to acquire 40 fighter planes capable of delivering nuclear weapons. The Strategic Forces Command (SFC) has submitted a proposal to the Defence Ministry for setting up two dedicated squadrons of fighter aircraft which will act as "mini-Air Force", ministry sources said.

Sukhois Will Do The Job :tup:

IAF needs a stealth strategic bomber they should partner with Russia on the PAK-DA or create one on there own or jointly with Israel

why not buy 40 F-35s, 120 Rafale, 80 Gripens, 50 EFT, 40 Su 35s, 90, Su32, 500 FGFA, 100 PAKFA, 50 F-22 Raptor, 400 LCA etc etc and may be 500 JF-17 Thunders too :drag:

Even I can make a hybrid of all the mentioned above for India ... :)

why not buy 40 F-35s, 120 Rafale, 80 Gripens, 50 EFT, 40 Su 35s, 90, Su32, 500 FGFA, 100 PAKFA, 50 F-22 Raptor, 400 LCA etc etc and may be 500 JF-17 Thunders too :drag:
We have nukes for that , to create such a destruction.

Having su 35 after having mki is same as having block 60 after operating block 52

Back
Top Bottom