What's new

What About : 40, Su-35 BM for Stratageic Forces Command ( India ) ?

astoiwl2.jpg

There's a pilot in Su 34 using the Toilet.It's in between the 2 seats.

I saw this pic in a forum along with the room like which skulls posted. so was confused.

lol, is indian going to buy everything? I mean everyyyyyyyyything??????

As long as we got threats that are willing to do everyyyyyyyyything to break peace in our country we will do anything to protect our citizens....

Spark has the point i would make.

besides Su-35 is New.. Yet it carries forward the legacy of MKI.
Reduced RCS
Better Cockpit
Better Airframe
Better Engines.

and Moreover, Russians have their answer for Loosing MMRCA.

I stand with you Brother:tup::chilli:

Then we should have it as both can used for ground attack

P.Q.: why Su-35 have least RCS while nose of su-34 is more shaped like a vlo aircraft

I have no idea. But it has been stated that su-35 is the most stealthy among these.

I have no idea. But it has been stated that su-35 is the most stealthy among these.

Su-35 has it's airframe made out of composites which helps in significantly reducing the RCS.Removal of the Canards and the Airbrake help as well.Although the RCS of this huge bird still won't even be comparable to the Eurocanards.

why not buy 40 F-35s, 120 Rafale, 80 Gripens, 50 EFT, 40 Su 35s, 90 Su32, 500 FGFA, 100 PAKFA, 50 F-22 Raptor, 400 LCA etc etc and may be 500 JF-17 Thunders too :drag:
We are........... expect for the JF-17 Thunders and the Gripen! :cheesy:

Ok, jokes aside, why invest in manned aircraft to deliver nukes? Why not stealth Unmanned Combat Drones? They'll be cheaper and RC. A nuke doesn't need to have a very small CEP, anyway, being an area weapon.

How about the Russian stealth bomber, PAK-DA?The specific model is named T-4MS. Here are some images....

PAKDAprojectRussianstealthbomber_7_thumb.jpg

PAKDAprojectRussianstealthbomber_4_thumb.jpg

PAKDAprojectRussianstealthbomber_5_thumb.jpg

PAKDAprojectRussianstealthbomber_8_thumb.jpg

PAKDAprojectRussianstealthbomber_9_thumb.jpg

PAKDAprojectRussianstealthbomber_6_thumb.jpg

Cheers!

Pics: amazingdata

Its an old joke buddy.. you can push but only a jacass by telling him you cannot do this and he would stand and say.. I CAN! You cannot jump from a tree, "we Actually CAN", You cannot poke your own eyes, "we Actually CAN"! :D

Smile it was funny to tell India to buy JF-17 ;)

Back
Top Bottom