What's new

What About : 40, Su-35 BM for Stratageic Forces Command ( India ) ?

I'd rather have 6-7 B-2's for SFC.

B2_Bomber_pictures.jpg
You seriously think that US is going to sell the B-2.Besides they are very very costly to operate.

You seriously think that US is going to sell the B-2.Besides they are very very costly to operate.

Well we can approach them and try our luck.

As far as cost is concerned, I'm only talking about a handful of them and it's not like they will be in active service.

They will be in the hangars most of the time and used only when needed.

As far as cost is concerned, I'm only talking about a handful of them and it's not like they will be in active service.

They'll never sell it. Besides, countries capable of producing strategic bombers never export them. Not even to allies. And let alone the B-2.

Best option is to develop in-house as far as strategic bombers go.

They won't be selling F-22s in near future, asking for B-2s will be far fetched. What we can ask from them is B-1s. That sounds reasonable.

A long range stealth bomber like B-2 is a security threat even for the US, they will never sell it. Forget it.

"They will never sell it."

...well isn't that what we used to think of the nuke deal nearly a decade back?

SFC has to operate a plane that is maintained by IAF.

IAF has time and again said that they plan to reduce the diversity in their fleet.

Going for Su-34/35 is sheer madness. Just add the MMRCA numbers to account for 40 fighters for SFC.

Buying something is one thing, creating a credible support infrastructure is quite another.

But making infrastructure is good for technological capability

Su-35 has less radar cross section among these.

Then we should have it as both can used for ground attack

P.Q.: why Su-35 have least RCS while nose of su-34 is more shaped like a vlo aircraft

Back
Top Bottom