What's new

What About : 40, Su-35 BM for Stratageic Forces Command ( India ) ?

in my opinion, operationalise strike A/C under SFC is not a wealthy choice. If SFC itself is interested in operating dedicated bombing a/c then it should go with dedicated bombers and get protection cover for those bombers from IAF.

Best choice would be Tu-160 for the short term( can buy off the shelf).Order some 15-20 upgraded Tu-160 for SFC and get operated by both IAF and SFC under mutual sharing. IAF can use them for conventional bombing while SFC can use them for nuclear bombing.

Su 34 is best suited for long range bombarment with not to forget pilots comfort,damn!it even got a toilet in it :p:rofl:..

Only thing i dont like is the service ceiling.. But i dont think thats a factor.

We have only 2 options IMO, Rafale or Su-34.

Su-30Mki with Aesa radar will be on par with Su-35 except for rcs as XiniX said.

in my opinion, operationalise strike A/C under SFC is not a wealthy choice. If SFC itself is interested in operating dedicated bombing a/c then it should go with dedicated bombers and get protection cover for those bombers from IAF.

Best choice would be Tu-160 for the short term( can buy off the shelf).Order some 15-20 upgraded Tu-160 for SFC and get operated by both IAF and SFC under mutual sharing. IAF can use them for conventional bombing while SFC can use them for nuclear bombing.

The main job for SFC will be too handle nukes.

Dropping nukes from Tu-160's is not a good idea.

Why not buy 40 Dassault Rafales for that job.It will be logistically best option if IAF chooses it(which seems pretty much obvious).Though the range may be a concern.

Rafale with ASMP nuclear weapon

5102856951_e20fc384dd.jpg

v50506_missiles-air-12-ASMP-rafale.jpg

Guys,it does not seem that rcs of Su 35BM is much lower than MKI.Just deleting the canards alone does not make an airframe much stealthier.What do you think?

He got the point ???Wide variety of aircraft is maintenance nightmare but but but its our money man ,whats your and your companion problem ???First go and learn forum etiquette not etiquette's with some rule ......

Actually its a forum and we discuss various perspectives here. Whats my problem? the question should be what's your problem? You are on a Pakistani forum we are not on an Indian forum. So if you are that possessive about Pakistani's not participating on Indian topics then you better restrict your self to Bharatrakshaw forum. Kapish ?

Actually its a forum and we discuss various perspectives here. Whats my problem? the question should be what's your problem? You are on a Pakistani forum we are not on an Indian forum. So if you are that possessive about Pakistani's not participating on Indian topics then you better restrict your self to Bharatrakshaw forum. Kapish ?

I not against pakistani join in Indian topics they are most welcome but spoiling /trolling is against this forum rules so plz go through his B'S posts 1st mate and teach me some Etiquette ;)

Back
Top Bottom