What's new

What About : 40, Su-35 BM for Stratageic Forces Command ( India ) ?

If we go by thread starter the Su-35 have immense commonality with the su-30mki's we operate, so maintenance is not really an issue.

The commonality is minimal when it comes to sensors and electronics.

Indian MKI uses European, Indian, Israeli in addition to Russian systems.

Actually he has a point, having a wide variety of aircraft's is a maintenance nightmare.Besides having different types of AC's is not a determining factor of Air supremacy. And in the end there was no need for you to be so insolent, learn some forum etiquette's.

they would have there own Maintenance facility , So logically, there would be no logistical nor Maintenance nightmare being a completely different organization, and If its By TOT, then Well and fine, the easier it is.... Please do teach some of those etiquette's to your chap, Watching your words being raped is not forum etiquette's

Spark has the point i would make.

besides Su-35 is New.. Yet it carries forward the legacy of MKI.
Reduced RCS
Better Cockpit
Better Airframe
Better Engines.

and Moreover, Russians have their answer for Loosing MMRCA.

The commonality is minimal when it comes to sensors and electronics.

Indian MKI uses European, Indian, Israeli in addition to Russian systems.

And thankfully they dont need immence maintainence like the structural parts.

And upgrading and replacing few of them out of 40 every now and then is not a big job either.

And upgrading and replacing few of them out of 40 every now and then is not a big job either.

But why not just add up MMRCA numbers instead of buying more Russian planes.

France has promised a super fast delivery of 40 Rafales if India so wants for the SFC.

Actually he has a point, having a wide variety of aircraft's is a maintenance nightmare.Besides having different types of AC's is not a determining factor of Air supremacy. And in the end there was no need for you to be so insolent, learn some forum etiquette's.

He got the point ???Wide variety of aircraft is maintenance nightmare but but but its our money man ,whats your and your companion problem ???First go and learn forum etiquette not etiquette's with some rule ......

But why not just add up MMRCA numbers instead of buying more Russian planes.

France has promised a super fast delivery of 40 Rafales if India so wants for the SFC.

Just 1 answer. More delays.

As far as i know the production capacity will be full with LCA's, MRCA's and the ongoing MKI's.

If at all command wants 40 fighters , IMO it has to be build by the vendor itself. Not from here.

Just 1 answer. More delays.

As far as i know the production capacity will be full with LCA's, MRCA's and the ongoing MKI's.

If at all command wants 40 fighters , IMO it has to be build by the vendor itself. Not from here.

Yes, you are right, no offsets possible here.

40 fighters off Dassault's shelf straight into Indian skies.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Who want Rafales anyway? :disagree:

Its not that bad, trust me. :)

Bdw mechanically steered PESA radars and hybrid radars are maintenance hungry.

Su 34 is best suited for long range bombarment with not to forget pilots comfort,damn!it even got a toilet in it :p:rofl:..

i am not in favour of separate new aircraft for SFC..
SFC can pickup few aircrafts from all nuclear capable squadrons like su 30mki, mig 29, mirage 2000-5
so that enemy will b never sure of which aircraft got the nuke package ...

Back
Top Bottom