What's new

What a Sight India netra Awacs flanked by Indian designed fighters

if you wish, knock yourself out. Me, I'm going for a walk
Yeah troll, everything India have or going to have is OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE, But China has a crappy military hardware LOL, they are taking on USN in SCS and facing Japan/South Korea with crappy weapons LOL just LOL, we JAMED your COM on 27/2/2019 with our old ECM aircraft, and you're talking about latest Chinese stuff confronting with latest US/Japan/South Korean with crappy weapons, stop living in your fantasy world and fairy tails

why rush
we have su30mki.
mig29 up
mirage2000
and now Rafale
that's 400 fighters just here.
tejas is the lower end of our fire power
ie close air support and air combat over indian airspace and line of control.
when we cross the border that is led my mix of Rafale mirage2000 and mki.
that means scalp Brahmos and spice air launched missles
and meteore mica r77ve and Astra bvrs
Big talk with no substance, you never tried to cross the border after 27th feb in spite of having all these aircrafts, when the time comes you will see another surprise, next time bring your own tea bags along.

Big talk with no substance, you never tried to cross the border after 27th feb in spite of having all these aircrafts, when the time comes you will see another surprise, next time bring your own tea bags along.

guys take off the green eyed envious glasses
India is making great strides

of course,we have israeli radars and missles on our warships or Russian supersonic cruise missles or usa engines on tejas.
this makes,the equipment even more lethal..

we plug we play we add .
it's our equipment we pick and choose
it's coming along nicely

watch out the biggest aero show in Asia starts in February 2021 in South India near our own silicon valley Bangalore

guys take off the green eyed envious glasses
India is making great strides

of course,we have israeli radars and missles on our warships or Russian supersonic cruise missles or usa engines on tejas.
this makes,the equipment even more lethal..

we plug we play we add .
it's our equipment we pick and choose
it's coming along nicely

watch out the biggest aero show in Asia starts in February 2021 in South India near our own silicon valley Bangalore

Yes, big airshow. No one is sending fighters to it and Saab has pulled out. Seems like companies starting to realise Indians were taking them for a ride......

Russian choppers and Israeli missiles, yes, you proved what a great combination that was 2 years ago....

@The Maverick
Hold your horses Sir,
If you cannot make Teja, then you cannot make helicopter (Dhuruv, LCH), AWACS etc
we want you to be happy with such photographs, you will end up spending time on decoding others and those others will be miles ahead by then.
Just like we started Tejas with imported parts and moved into local production,
1610454400408.png

you will continue to watch and make fun on pdf but in reality we will be far bigger than you ever will be...

we want you to be happy with such photographs, you will end up spending time on decoding others and those others will be miles ahead by then.
View attachment 706132

you will continue to watch and make fun on pdf but in reality we will be far bigger than you ever will be...
Yeah copy and cat from west yeah yeah

View attachment 705903
That is a stunning sight

Remember everything is supposed to fail

Yet we see two 4th generation indian fighters flanking a indian designed AWACS

That is good effort for this still new to indengious weapons manufacturer

NOT BAD

NOT BAD

HA;L DRDO

Keep waking , DONT stop now

i MUST SAY all 3 look a absolute BEAUT.

The Russian MIG 21 glorious indian history comimg to end to SWADESHI aero power

View attachment 706132

Fancy picture, it shows lots of basic components made in India and the core tech (Radar, engines, missiles, gun, seat, probe etc) all made abroad.

Fancy picture, it shows lots of basic components made in India and the core tech (Radar, engines, missiles, gun, seat, probe etc) all made abroad.
Uttam is almost complete and will be on MK2, Astra will also ready for MK1A... Engines is definitely wont be mae locally for another decade unless a ToT works with Safran or anyone else....

Uttam is almost complete and will be on MK2, Astra will also ready for MK1A... Engines is definitely wont be mae locally for another decade unless a ToT works with Safran or anyone else....
Will you have source code of ELTA-2032/French avionics/Russian weapons for integrations

Ah, yes, was waiting for the classic Indian reply of what "will happen in the future". Maybe when war starts tomorrow you can tweet to Chinese and Pakistani pilots that in a few years you may have Indian radars....

Its logistic blunder by India that you have so many foreign tech in your jet (tejas)

Ah, yes, was waiting for the classic Indian reply of what "will happen in the future". Maybe when war starts tomorrow you can tweet to Chinese and Pakistani pilots that in a few years you may have Indian radars....
at least i have a "classic reply" what you have? and wake up because war has started in 1947... we are fighting and winning... what you are doing?
you need to get a lot higher to actually see what is going on and not on pdf for sure....
Its logistic blunder by India that you have so many foreign tech in your jet (tejas)

either you are not reading what Indian posters are posting or you are .... anyways...

read one more time some threads and Tejas and then start putting next comments.... i have an ignore list may be it needs some update...

at least i have a "classic reply" what you have? and wake up because war has started in 1947... we are fighting and winning... what you are doing?
you need to get a lot higher to actually see what is going on and not on pdf for sure....

either you are not reading what Indian posters are posting or you are .... anyways...

read one more time some threads and Tejas and then start putting next comments.... i have an ignore list may be it needs some update...

What we have? 9 Squadrons of JF-17s we can send into the air against your tweets about Uttam and Astra. We actually have real planes, not drawing board models.

I don't want to burst Indian bubble of fantasy, but if they think they are progressing by leaps and bounds, its good for them. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom