What's new

West Bengal will take care of Assam riot refugees: Mamata Banerjee

Because they are not ghettoized like Assam. Also illegal migration was mostly unchecked in 80s and 90s but it has been reduced in last 10 decade. Check the population growth rate.

So as long as they are not ghettoized..its no problem they are illegal or not.:blink:

It seems the damage is already done. Its like the fuse is already lit, just waiting for the bomb to explode.

come on...how can we detect who is Bangladeshi and who is not,all of them uses almost same dialect of bengali just like us..

but go to north bengal,you'll see that locals are always complaining about Bangladeshis..

But it seems they are not fanatic like the Bodos.

West Bengal is the dumping ground for everything.......
Come to Kolkata....there is no place to walk freely....there is no place to drive freely......there is no place to do anything apart from politics......

nope..we are sane..but there are a lot of gurkhas and they are fuming..may be some day they too would love a field day with their Khukris...it would be worst than Bodos then.though i wish that day never come..

West Bengal is the dumping ground for everything.......
Come to Kolkata....there is no place to walk freely....there is no place to drive freely......there is no place to do anything apart from politics......

Thats what I was saying. As we have resigned ourselves to the the fact that deporting illegal migrants from BD is close to impossible , just transfer the entire lot from other states to WB as Mamata Didi and her Communist Cousins will more than happy to take care of them.

Thats what I was saying. As we have resigned ourselves to the the fact that deporting illegal migrants from BD is close to impossible , just transfer the entire lot from other states to WB as Mamata Didi and her Communist Cousins will more than happy to take care of them.

I would request Mamata di to send some BD refugees to my house......we still have some free space on our roof top......

Because they are not ghettoized like Assam. Also illegal migration was mostly unchecked in 80s and 90s but it has been reduced in last 10 decade. Check the population growth rate.
kya labong ji 10 decades.couldnt help but point out the mistake.:undecided::undecided:

I would request Mamata di to send some BD refugees to my house......we still have some free space on our roof top......

So Sant Afridi Baba was wrong..Some Indians have big hearts.

So as long as they are not ghettoized..its no problem they are illegal or not.:blink:

It seems the damage is already done. Its like the fuse is already lit, just waiting for the bomb to explode.

If they are not ghettoized they are not easy to recognize. Bangladeshi immigrants mostly trickled in to rural areas where they works as sharecroppers. It's not easy to identify who is Bangladeshi Muslim and who is Indian Bengali Muslim as they will be living together.

Also many will work as unskilled labors in Kolkata, people won't be bothered about them as long as they remain low profile.

But I thought the dialect varies on both sides of the border.

But they can always pick up standard Bengali dialect with ease. :|

May be we can send some to Kalighat, heard didi's nephew sports a merc, may he can accommodate some Bangladeshis on his car-top. :|

But anyway, as I have said, Bangladeshis need to learn from Mamata. I'm sure if Bangladeshis did the same for Rohingyas they would have opened ten dozen threads by now.

If they are not ghettoized they are not easy to recognize. Bangladeshi immigrants mostly trickled in to rural areas where they works as sharecroppers. It's not easy to identify who is Bangladeshi Muslim and who is Indian Bengali Muslim as they will be living together.

Also many will work as unskilled labors in Kolkata, people won't be bothered about them as long as they remain low profile.

But some of them travel down South to states like Kerala and engage in many criminal activities including distribution of fake currency , robbery and even house invasion & murder. Bcs of that I have heard many people say that one should be suspicious of 'Bengali'. I explained to many that they may not be Bengali but Bangladeshi and explained how illegal immigration is a big problem in India's NE but it seems people are not aware of this problem down south . Even during the Assam Riots, our local news channel just makes a passing reference to it,nor does any detailed discussion was conducted focusing instead on local issues like the recent power tarrif hike. So in short Bengalis are taking the blame for the crimes by Bangladeshis.

Yes I heard that there has been recent influx of Bangladeshis to Kerala. Is gulf connection with Kerala has something to do with it?

There are 40-50 million bengladeshi immigrants in India, who live illegally.

Wow, I did not know we have the production capacity of that much. Carry on.

Already WB facing huge financial crisis then why she taking unnecessary burden?. I don't know hw WB people react for that decision.

mamata-banerjee.jpg

Ki Maa Ka Saki Naka......... :argh:

Back
Top Bottom