What's new

West Bengal will take care of Assam riot refugees: Mamata Banerjee

Whoa! I thought it was between 20 and 30 million.

who care how many millions these illegal settlers are..just throw them out..these people just want to flee from their own country,but we are not here to adopt them..we have to feed our own population..even refugees from '71s are still here,taking govt doles and live there life comfortably without trying to do much work,where our poor people are starving.. :hitwall:

who care how many millions these illegal settlers are..just throw them out..these people just want to flee from their own country,but we are not here to adopt them..we have to feed our own population..even refugees from '71s are still here,taking govt doles and live there life comfortably without trying to do much work,where our poor people are starving.. :hitwall:
as long as the minority appeasing Congress is in power or have decisive number of MP's we all can post here the problems of the locals, but nothing out Government will do to throw them back, rather they will give them citizenship and these imigrants will vote for Congress and one day when they become majority, they will start killing the locals raping their women and yet the Congress will say nothing happend. But if the locals do some pre-emtive strike to do the work of the Government, the Congress with all its media power will show case BODOs or other locals in bad light and Muslims in the reciving end.
I am fed up with the psudo secular Congress fools

At first their soldiers died for the creation of Bangladesh, and then they didn't take care of the 71' refugees? And giving them privileges as any Indian citizen? And now their citizens are complaining?

Man, I am telling ya, something is (was) cooking! :lol: :rofl:

At first their soldiers died for the creation of Bangladesh, and then they didn't take care of the 71' refugees? And giving them privileges as any Indian citizen? And now their citizens are complaining?

Man, I am telling ya, something is (was) cooking! :lol: :rofl:

Same question, if you guys could not survive without India why you separated from us. For everything you guts are dependent on India. I was astonished to know that even to buy petrol your people indulges in illegal immigration into India.

For finding a solution to a problem..first we have to acknowledge there is a problem..but our dear Congress will not accept will no matter what. Saw the interview with Digvijay Singh yesterday. He denied there is any illegal immigration problem to begin with. So what can we expect from the Govt headed by this type of people.

Is it just me? Or is there something wrong with your brain?

Last time I remember, we separated from Pakistan. Not India.

And our largest overall trading partner is the EU.
http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/docs/2006/september/tradoc_113349.pdf

He was saying about partition .

Mamata is just playing her ****** politics again. She's as bad as the Commies if not worse. The whole problem in Assam started with the illegal migrant scum molesting the innocent Bodo girl. Despite a tragic even, this reflects the glaring intensity of how badly Assam is being infiltrated by illegal migrants and how Secularist scum parties and people are buying off votebank out of these dangerous land-grabbing maniacs.

The good thing about the riot; Bodos stood their ground and showed that they are not as sissy as the wannabe folks of the plains.

what about imports as well as smuggling. You guys first separated from India, then Pakistan and now you people are pouring in our country.

You obviously didn't read the document.

China is our largest import partner. Then comes India. The EU is our largest overall trading partner. Rest of your post are irrelevant.

You obviously didn't read the document.

China is our largest import partner. Then comes India. The EU is our largest overall trading partner. Rest of your post are irrelevant.

That's why I added imports+smuggling.

We are at second place.
5297655781_d51bf024b5.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom