What's new

West Bengal will take care of Assam riot refugees: Mamata Banerjee

Yes I heard that there has been recent influx of Bangladeshis to Kerala. Is gulf connection with Kerala has something to do with it?

So some extent..yes, also drop in population, internal & external migration(yes we are also big time migrants), highly educated population averse on doing manual labour etc. Earlier it was Tamilians who filled this shortage. Now bcs of increasing prosperity of TN, they are hard to come by. Now Bengalis (Bangladeshis), Biharis , Oriyas etc fill in the gap.

But some of them travel down South to states like Kerala and engage in many criminal activities including distribution of fake currency , robbery and even house invasion & murder. Bcs of that I have heard many people say that one should be suspicious of 'Bengali'. I explained to many that they may not be Bengali but Bangladeshi and explained how illegal immigration is a big problem in India's NE but it seems people are not aware of this problem down south . Even during the Assam Riots, our local news channel just makes a passing reference to it,nor does any detailed discussion was conducted focusing instead on local issues like the recent power tarrif hike. So in short Bengalis are taking the blame for the crimes by Bangladeshis.

Great, if even Bangladeshis could do 10% of what you described of capable of doing then I am sure Bangladesh has the brightest prospects in the year to come. Kudos to those brave Bangladeshis.

Mamta is a curse on India and Bengal for sure :hitwall:

Ye sab uske baap ka paisa hai :hitwall:

She want to spend hard earned public money deposited with govt. as tax for the development.:tdown:

But she want to harvest illegal Bangladeshis with Indian public money. :tdown: :sick:

Great, if even Bangladeshis could do 10% of what you described of capable of doing then I am sure Bangladesh has the brightest prospects in the year to come. Kudos to those brave Bangladeshis.

Yes..they are being whipped in Assam. Very soon other states will also join in. My only regret is Bengalis may become collateral damage in this fight against BD immigration.

You consider crimes as a way to have bright prospects. No wonder BDs are not tolerated in India or in that case Burma.

Yes..they are being whipped in Assam. Very soon other states will also join in. My only regret is Bengalis may become collateral damage in this fight against BD immigration.

You consider crimes as a way to have bright prospects. No wonder BDs are not tolerated in India or in that case Burma.

This conflict is the turning point in Assam as this is the first time Bengalis retaliated and hold their ground.

British who once was the master of crimes conquered the world. Bengalis just started venture and who knows within the century they will form a empire. I am keeping my finger crossed.

Also Bangladeshis should learn something from her before returning those Rohingyas to sure death.

Ah, as usual Abir trying to be smart :D

We already host 500,00 of them. And it was our government (which you love) who took the decision. Just because they took that decision, it does not mean we agree with them :no:

You obviously never read what we say do you? Or perhaps your sheer paranoia of Jamaat rules over you? :lol:

Don't push it now.

This conflict is the turning point in Assam as this is the first time Bengalis retaliated and hold their ground.

British who once was the master of crimes conquered the world. Bengalis just started venture and who knows within the century they will form a empire. I am keeping my finger crossed.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride ..also its BANGLADESHIS not BENGALIS ..you are offending people like LaBong.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride ..also its BANGLADESHIS not BENGALIS ..you are offending people like LaBong.

In this Assam conflict you non Bengalis became more Bengalis than the Bengalis themselves. When the conflict is not about religion and not a single Bengali said so but you are labeling them as Muslm-Hindu conflict. Why are you feeling so in-secured? Dont you trust your own Bengalis?

Topic: West Bengal will take care of Assam riot refugees: Mamata Banerjee

Who is that refugees? Assamese :rofl:. If they hold their ground firmly means why they seeking asylum at WB.

I think you living fools paradise.

Who is that refugees? Assamese :rofl:. If they hold the land firmly means why they get asylum at WB.

I dont knw the ground reality but as your media showed its mostly Bodos who were displaced. NDTV showing refugee camps filled with Bodos.

Ofcourse some Bengalis did fall in the line of fire too and displaced. But majority are Bodos.

..you are offending people like LaBong.

Well, was it not he who brought the "holier than thou" crap in the first place? In fact, the topic has nothing to do with it.

Who is that refugees? Assamese :rofl:. If they hold the land firmly means why they seeking asylum at WB.

Man, what's with your English?

In this Assam conflict you non Bengalis became more Bengalis than the Bengalis themselves. When the conflict is not about religion and not a single Bengali said so but you are labeling them as Muslm-Hindu conflict. Why are you feeling so in-secured? Dont you trust your own Bengalis?

I don't think anyone is labeling it as Hindu Muslim conflict. It's an ethnic conflict. Do take notice that Mamata never uttered a single word against the Assamese but only said that we will provide temporary shelter to refugees.

the chief minister said, adding "riots are dangerous. Nobody wants it. We will never support any rioter."

I agree with her that we can't throw them back knowing that will endanger their life.

I dont knw the ground reality but as your media showed its mostly Bodos who were displaced. NDTV showing refugee camps filled with Bodos.

Ofcourse some Bengalis did fall in the line of fire too and displaced. But majority are Bodos.

Again mistake , Assamese are at relief camp but BDesi at refugee camp difference is there Einstein.

Well, was it not he who brought the "holier than thou" crap in the first place? In fact, the topic has nothing to do with it.

Man, what's with your English?

What holier than thou attitude, it's you guys labeling us selfish and what not when you yourselves sending the rohingyas back.

What holier than thou attitude, it's you guys labeling us selfish and what not when you yourselves sending the rohingyas back.

Nah...we are just enjoying this......"zoo".

As for Rohingyas, the correct term would be to say:
"Also Hasina should learn something from her before returning those Rohingyas to sure death".

Back
Top Bottom