What's new

West Bengal names a new airport in the name of BD national poet

How many airports does Kolkata wants to build??? Their NSCBI airport is already not in good condition. Even Dhaka HSIA look better

Welcome to reality.

Kolkata Airport
------------------------------

Kolkata_Airport_New_Terminal_Outside_view.JPG

Tube_Line_system_and_Largest_Honey_Comb_Panel.jpg

Kolkata_Airport_New_Terminal_gate_waiting_area.jpeg

Dhaka Airport
--------------------------------

Hazrat_Shahjalal_International_Airport.jpg

Anyway the new airport-city is at Andal near Durgapur, some 300 km far from Kolkata.

I didn't know, Kazi Nazrul Islam is considered the National poet of Bangladesh....:lol::lol:

Instead of trying to build a separate identity based on the achievements of Indians, why don't Bangladesh integrate with India.....that would be easier I guess
....;)

How many airports does Kolkata wants to build??? Their NSCBI airport is already not in good condition. Even Dhaka HSIA look better

I have been frequenting the Kolkatta Airport often & have seen a sea change in what it was & what it now is.

If Dhaka's terminal is better - Great.

If Dhaka airport is good, then it's good! But don't do this kind of comparison, as it will only make the conversation Nasty!

He is more Indian than Bangladeshi. He became what he became, here in India, having spent most of his life here.

He was Bangladeshi for a mere 4 years of his life.

ya and India left him to die of hunger when he had nothing left to offer. Now a airport in his name to fly to heaven.

I guess that was an honest reply from a Modi fan, and there are lots out there. I don't buy anything you said, nor any other right wing crap coming out of India or even BD. Most people in the world are stupid and that's why it's so easy for extreme right wing politicians to manipulate people's mind.

Two things I absolutely don't understand:
* Why was Modi not so popular before the massacres? How come people chant he "builds bridges and industry" and all those crap AFTER the massacre?
* Furthermore, in a population of well over 1 billion, there's only one politician this intelligent and capable? Who you shitting bud?! I'd never buy this crap.

@Joe Shearer, @hinduguy, @LaBong, @Jako, @third eye, @INDIC

I'd like to hear some objective opinions on this Modi obsession from you guys. Just curious. =)

While it's indeed true that many support Modi because of his alleged biased against Muslims, however large part of the voters are volatile ie fence sitters who decide the fate in each election. Congress with it's sheer inefficiency and utter lack of good governance turned off majority of them who supported Congress in last two elections.

It boils down to priorities, for some people Modi's ability of being an excellent administrator weighs down more than his alleged inaction in Gujrat riot which happened a decade ago, and for some other people his secular credential and ability to represent Indians of walk are more important than the debatable development of Gujrat in his tenure! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom