What's new

West Bengal names a new airport in the name of BD national poet

BD national poet is a BS. How come someone who wrote a song for the Unity of Bangla when Eastern Bangla's most of the people were dying without food because of the unprovoked bias of Hindu West Bangla. It's an utter shame that he rejoiced the National Poet designation for long time! Time to alter this.

BD national poet is a BS. How come someone who wrote a song for the Unity of Bangla when Eastern Bangla's most of the people were dying without food because of the unprovoked bias of Hindu West Bangla. It's an utter shame that he rejoiced the National Poet designation for long time! Time to alter this.

In spite of being ruled by the Muslim League you mean? Disgusting Jihadis.. :hitwall:

Good good, he even blasphemed by composing Hindu religious songs! Time to make some Arab/Turk/Persian your national poet! :tup:

Good good, he even blasphemed by composing Hindu religious songs! Time to make some Arab/Turk/Persian your national poet! :tup:

He wrote the song to stop breaking the both Bangla. So when you say my golden Bangla- I 'm confused about which BS Bangla he is talking about! We are Bangladeshis. The fact is pretty strong and that's undeniable.

Go and see our medias. We don't go on making abuse on Religions. Not like you. See your media like Times of India -there people make fun of Islam all the time and asks for genocide. Even same in Yahoo and Facebooks. There are some Bangladeshis and Pakistanis do this kind of **** but in amount, you are 1000 times! That's the fact.

So you gonna gauge secular credential of a country by facebook and toi comments! Very ingenious indeed!

Correction! It was ruled by Krishak Dal by Fazlul Haq. Muslims league never had a foothold in Bengal until Fazlul Haq and Suhawardy decided to join them after getting spurned by Congress.

Spurn is a strong word. Fazlul Haq and Suharawardi were the leading Bangla Politicians. Congress and their ideology were totally different. So they knew they needed something new stage to fight for their rights.

He wrote the song to stop breaking the both Bangla. So when you say my golden Bangla- I 'm confused about which BS Bangla he is talking about! We are Bangladeshis. The fact is pretty strong and that's undeniable.

I think you are mixing up your poets! Never mix up your poets! You have no credibility henceforth!

Spurn is a strong word. Fazlul Haq and Suharawardi were the leading Bangla Politicians. Congress and their ideology were totally different. So they knew they needed something new stage to fight for their rights.

Just as most Bangladeshis, history is not your forte. Congress won most providential assembly except Bengal and Frontier. In frontier they teamed up with Hindu Mahasava to form government, but when Fazlul Haq asked for their support to form government, landlord lobby in Congress vetoed against it. Fazlul Haq had no option but to go to ML for support.

Fazlul Haq and Suharawardy later broke off from ML and form Awami League in 50s.

:rolleyes: The subject line is very misleading. Kazi Nazrul Islam is as much Indian as Bangladeshi.

'On 24 May 1972, the newly independent nation of Bangladesh brought Nazrul to live in Dhaka with consent of the Government of India. In January 1976, he was accorded the citizenship of Bangladesh.'

বল বীর -
বল উন্নত মম শির!
শির নেহারি আমারি, নত-শির ওই শিখর হিমাদ্রীর!

:lol: :lol: was he an Indian subject or Indian slave or Indian property that Indian Govt Consent was needed .

BTW brought is word sounding more appropriate for objects and animals not human.

Just as most Bangladeshis, history is not your forte. Congress won most providential assembly except Bengal and Frontier. In frontier they teamed up with Hindu Mahasava to form government, but when Fazlul Haq asked for their support to form government, landlord lobby in Congress vetoed against it. Fazlul Haq had no option but to go to ML for support.

Fazlul Haq and Suharawardy later broke off from ML and form Awami League in 50s.

Before asking me about what I excel and what I not, it's some kind of fools' job to assume. Well, Fazlul Haq and Suhrawardi were of different ideology and their aim was to develop East Bangla and make it free from Britain's Kolkata dogs.

:rolleyes: The subject line is very misleading. Kazi Nazrul Islam is as much Indian as Bangladeshi.

'On 24 May 1972, the newly independent nation of Bangladesh brought Nazrul to live in Dhaka with consent of the Government of India. In January 1976, he was accorded the citizenship of Bangladesh.'

বল বীর -
বল উন্নত মম শির!
Consent of India govt.? Surprising surprising. Ye kya nai gul hai janaab!

বল বীর -
বল উন্নত মম শির!
Consent of India govt.? Surprising surprising. Ye kya nai gul hai janaab!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom