What's new

We’re Number Two: Americans Believe China Is Taking Over

The day America stops buying China stuff or simply readjust the Dollar-Yuan value, China will be back at number ten position.

The day America stops buying China stuff or simply readjust the Dollar-Yuan value, China will be back at number ten position.

Only 17% of our exports go to US.

The Renminbi has appreciated by close to 40% since 2005 but we are still the manufacturing and exporting powerhouse.

The least you could do is learn some facts before trying to troll :coffee:

If only I was a slumdog, it might give your argument so credibility you slit eyed freak. :woot:

Don't fall this trap,it's a common strategy for the 50 cent army to randomly accuse others of just beeing indians and talk giberish because usually they don't have arguements.Remember that these guys put food on the table based on what they do here,it is their job,if they don't do it well they might even be in danger.We must not blame them,blame the system that doesn't recognise them as humans but mere slaves.

They are number 1 at worst muscle to fat ratio.

Dem cockroaches aren't a good source of protein. Chicken is but SARS is rampant due to non hygiene and a general fuck it attitude of the Chinese plebs.

But this wasn't my intention to bash, no no, i'm an altruist, i quoted him so he can quote me back and earns 0.06€ to put some food on the table.

Dem cockroaches aren't a good source of protein. Chicken is but SARS is rampant due to non hygiene and a general fuck it attitude of the Chinese plebs.

But this wasn't my intention to bash, no no, i'm an altruist, i quoted him so he can quote me back and earns 0.06€ to put some food on the table.
You are a nice guy! Looks like he is going too have his meal of cockroach soup tonight!:rofl:

You are a nice guy! Looks like he is going too have his meal of cockroach soup tonight!:rofl:

Still better than the mad cow disease beef in England. Or the horse meat lasagnes. How about some of those nice English salmonella laden scrambled eggs. Sounds like a nice English menu don't you think? :P

I don't think most Chinese believe that they are better than America. But many Americans are perceiving it that way. This would keep America sharp as China is a worthy adversary and America need to be at its best to stay on the top. The first step is to stop the Obama regime. 

This is not going to happen. America need China to continue to finance our debt. And American need China to manufacture ipad, phones, and computers. China is not the country trying to skip manufacturing phase to leap into a service oriented economy.

Last edited:
Come to the thread just to read indian comments, very funny, hope most of indian like these indian, hehe!
:-)

Come to the thread just to read indian comments, very funny, hope most of indian like these indian, hehe!
:-)

Indians are funny people generally. Funny in the sense that they say and do stupid things that others laugh at. Their accent is funny too.

Back
Top Bottom